Chapter 18

Elena was sitting in her room it was 9 A.M. Her sleep schedule was all messed up. Rachel was now 7, Jacob was 5. Then they had a girl named Scarlett and a boy name Noah. They were five months old.

Haley walked into the room she had agreed to come to Paris while Kol and Klaus handled somethings."You should really get some sleep i can take care of the kids you only had three hours in the last 24 hours."

"I'm fine" Elena said. She knew Haley was right that she needed some sleep.

"No your not your tired want me to go call Kol he's tell you the same thing that i am saying you need sleep i got them" Haley said. She knew that Elena was stubborn and that it was going to take a little convining but she knew that Elena needed sleep."Would it make you feel better if i asked Caroline to come over"

"Yes" Elena sighed. She trusted Haley but her family had really bad luck.

"Ok i'll go call her you get some sleep" Haley said. She turned off the light and closed the door. Elena closed her eyes and drifted of to sleep.

---

Caroline walked into Elena's house and seen Haley in the living room Scarlett and Noah were on the ground crawling on the ground,

"You wanted me to come over" Caroline said.

"Elena's only had 3 hours of sleep in the past 24 hours" Haley said.

"Seriously" Caroline asked.

"Yeah I've been here the week since Kol had to go to New Orleans for something" Haley said.

"Well at least she's sleeping" Caroline said,"How bad"

Kol, Klaus and Elijah walked in."Whats wrong" Kol asked.

Rachel and Jacob ran down the stairs."Dad your home"

"Shh you wake your mom up no one is going to have a good day" Caroline said,

"She just went to sleep she only got three hours in the past 24 if we wake her up hell is raining down" Haley said.

"My sister can't be that bad" Klaus siad.

"Yesterday it was 1 hour of sleep and she slapped me and then apologized for it they wake at different times they go to sleep at different times they feed at different times then she has a 7 and 5 year old" Haley said.

"She slapped you" Kol asked.

"Yes your wife slapped me" Haley said"Go check on but whatever you do becareful she's been sleep for five hours but she needs her sleep"

--

Kol walked into his room and closed the door. Elena was sleeping peaceful.

He walked over to her and kissed her on her forhead. He sat next to her and she turned. Then she murmured."What do you want"

"Damn darling thats cold" Kol smirked.

Elena opened her eyes and looked at him"Your home" She whispered.

"Whats wrong"

"Everytime one finally went to sleep the other woke up then Rachel jumped in my bed at six this morning. Then they all woke up. i'm so tired all i want to do is sleep  and stay asleep for a few more hours please babe i'm so tireed"

He rubbed her head."Go to sleep Darling. I got them just go to sleep."

"Love you goodnight" She started to drift off again.

--

It was nine at night. Elena was in her room Scarlett and Noah sleep besides her.

"Where's mom" Rachel asked

"When i went up there she was on her laptop watching Netflix" Kol said.

"I'm tired" Jacob yawned.

"Me to" Hope said.

"Well then lets get y'all to bed" Haley said,"Were leaving in the morning and going back to New Orleans"

"I'm gonna head out" Caroline said.

"Bye Caroline" Kol said.

--

Kol had sent them to sleep and walked into his room. "Can you move them i do itand i might not get them back to sleep." Elena asked.

"Alright" He moved them to the room across there nursery and layed next to her."You ok"

"I'm feeling way better than i did this morning way better" Elena smiled."Come on they'll be waking up soon" She put her laptop on her nightstand and went and turned off the light. Kol layed down next to her abd wrapped his arm around her waist and they both drifted off.

The twins were born June 1st