chapter 17

It was kol's birthday and elena had a surprise for him. Now that Rachel was six and jacob was 4. She had finally been ready. She got everyone together only one she had told was Haley. She was in rachel's room getting her dressed she put her in her dress.

"Happy birthday" Rachel said. Elena turned around and seen Kol holding Jacob.

"Thanks" Kol said.

"How about you go downstairs with Hope i got to get your brother dressed" Elena said.

"Ok mommy" Rachel said. She ran out the room and went downstairs.

"Come on lets get you dressed" Elena smiled she took Jacob from Kol and took him to his room and got him dressed in a plain white-t and black shorts she went to her room and sat on the bed with him next to her.

"So what you got planned for today" Kol asked he was standing by the door.

"Not telling you" Elena smirked"But you do get your first present right now".

"What present" Kol asked.

"Its a surprise for everyone you just get to know before everyone else except Haley" Elena said she got up and went to the closet and grabbed a small rectagular box and gave it to him.

"What is it" Kol asked.

"Open it." Elena smiled. He opened it and he gasped.

"Are you serious" Kol asked.

"Yeah i'm pregnant were gonna have another baby" Elena said."I went off the birth control a few months ago i am officially a month pregnant my first ultrasound is tomorrow i win gifts everytime"

"Yeah i know" Kol said.

"Hey your wife is competitive get used to it and you haven't seen anything yet come on" Elena said. She had planned something to have her sister do. They headed downstairs and everyone was in the living room.

"So what you got planned" Caroline said. She knew her best friend well.

"Let me show y'all" Elena said. She walked to the back and opened the door.

"When the hell did you have time to do this" Haley gasped.(Pictures above)

"Magic works wonders she gave me a plan i got everything here under the canopy there is also two coolers kids drinks and wine coolers cause its a good day" Davina said.

"Thats why you said put there swim suits under there dresses" Caroline said.

"Go have fun i got to go do a couple more things" Elena said. She went back inside and everyone went outside except Kol.

"What are you planning" He asked. He knew that she was planning something else.

"Its your birthday you don't get to know anything" Elena said.

"Don't be mean" Kol replied.

"I'm waiting on something to get here the last thing it should be here soon" Elena said.

"Why do you always have something up your sleve" Kol asked.

"Go outside and see the other half of your family they haven't been here in a while." Elena said.

--

Few hours later Elena was sitting in the pool with the girls why the guys were doing drinks and watching the kids.

"So whats the big surprise" Freya asked. She knew her sister in law well enough to know that something was going on.

"You girls have to wait like everyone else" Elena said.

"Why are you not drinking" Rebekah asked.

"Some of us have stay sober especially when we have daughters" Haley said.

"Oh my god" Caroline said."Are you"

Elena put her hand on her ear and pointed to the others"Shhh"

"You are" Davina whispered. She couldn't believe it.

"Last i checked you people were pressuring me last year and they'll be 5 and 7 so good timing" Elena said. She knew that they were going to be happy. "I told him this morning i'll tell everyone else tomorrow you can't tell anyone Caroline Rebekah"

"Ok thats fair" Caroline said.

"Lets do food and stuff then we can switch with the guys an you can show them what you ordered." Haley said.

--

The were done with everything and it was the end of the day,

"Y'all ready for what i ordered" Elena said. She was excited for them to see what she got."Thanks to Caroline's uncanny ability to take pictures and Haley being really sneaky i got this" Haley brought out a big box."Thanks to Davina's magic" She took the sheet off and it was a collage of pictures of all of them.

"Wow i swear i want to know when you have the time to do this" Caroline said. She couldn't believe the things that her best friend could accomplish sometimes.

"I'll be right back" Elena said. She walked inside the house and seen her brother standing by the window.

Jeremy looked at her and smiled"Congrats"

"What are you talking about" Elena asked. She didn't think that he would know he didn't have vampire hearing.

"You haven't had a drink all night so that could mean two things you gave up drinking or your pregnant and considering your a mother to a six and four year old i know that it is option two" Jeremy said. He was happy for his sister she was getting everything that she had ever wanted."I think you should know that there gathering more people i've seen lots of people go in and out of the Salvatore boarding house"

"Whatever they do i'm not worried about they started this war and were ready for them" Elena said. She knew that they may have numbers but so did they and in the end it was gonna come down to have the more loyal people.
--

After the ultra the sound Kol and Elena headed back to the house. She was so happy about what they had just learned.

When they walked in Elena smiled and said."Your sister jinxed us by the way"

"How" Kol asked.

"Caroline and Rebekah said it last year" Elena said. She didn't know how they could do that but somehow they did.

"Said what" Klaus asked. He walked in with Haley and Hope.

"Haley do you remember that conversation that we had last year i'm physco just the girls how Caroline tried her best not to make me mad" Elena said. She knew that Haley would catch one of those hints.

"Seriously wow thats gonna be interesting" Haley said. She had gotten what Elena meant that she was going to have twins.

"Where is everyone" Kol asked. He was used to seeing the kids running around the house.

"Hope and Rachel wanted to go on the slides so Caroline took all the kids outside and everyone joined them" Haley said.

They all headed outside. Caroline was chassing Jacob around. Rachel seen Elena and ran towards her,

"Mama" Rachel squealed. Elena picked her up.

"You being good for aunt Caroline" Elena asked.

"Yeah she was chasing us around on the slides" Rachel said.

Caroline walked over with Jacob in her arms"So whats the verdict"

"What happened" Stefan asked walking over. Soon everyone gathered around them.

"Looks like were welcoming two new Mikaelson's" Elena smiled.

"Twins i jinxed you" Caroline said.

"Congrats" Alaric said.

"So what do you two want" Davina asked.

"Boy and girl" Elena said