Enter Leviathan

Some watch the interaction between Carrie and Beel with weary, amusement and envy. 

Carrie is the first to let go .Beel soon follows. 

" Thank you ." she whispers.

Her cheeks crimson. He nods . She heads back to the her seat. Seated she graps MC's hand and sqeeze it. They smile at eachother , giggling. 

"After that I displayed I think we done with the questions  . You all are dismiss to explore the school building. Leave the hall in an orderly fashion." ,  Daivolo announces.

The first to leave where the beings on the stage following were the first front row then the second row and so on . The moment MC exist the hall he/she screach  for a bathroom . Carrie not following but instead power walks out of the schoolbuilding  . Simeon follows Carrie . Solomon stares at the pairs back  before mingling with the demons. The brothers  keep to themselves. Beel's and Daivolo's eyes linger on Carrie before she dissapears.

Carrie's pov

I take a deep breath.

Fresh air .

" Miss Johnson."

I jump in the air spinning to see Simeon . I put my hand my chest .

" Simeon! Stop being sneaky ! Your going to give me a heart attack! And then  be cause of my death . Then you be punished because killing someone is against God's testement then I will feel guilty.  Wait . Simeon if I die .Do you think I go to heaven ? Well Celestial Realm... "

" Breath, Miss Jackson."

I stop my rant. My cheeks crismon .

" I will stop sneaking up on you. I wouldn't  want to be the cause of your death . I do believe if you would die you go to the Celestial Realm ."

I beam at him .

" What are you doing out here , Miss Jackson?"

" Call me , Carrie . "

I extend my hand to him. He looks at for few seconds before putting his in mine. I close my fingers around his

" Okey Carrie ."

I smile before turning around and stoll with his hand in mine . Soon we  walk side by side .

" I am  outside here for fresh air, Simeon.  The hall was beautiful. But stuffy and " ,  I glance away "overwhelming . " I answer  his question form earlier.

" You mean the people's emotions ?"

My head snap towards him . My eyebrows  struch up together.

" What ?"

" Carrie , what did you feel when you hugged Beelzebub ?"

I raise my eyebrow in question . He smiles . I roll my eyes .

" I know it seems foolish question but please answer" , he gently states.

He squeezes my hand . I exhale a breath , I didn't know I had .

" I felt an immense weight crushing my soul when I stared at him ." , I  shallow," when I hug him . " my heart begin pounding against my chest .

When I hugged him . I felt the weight suffocating. I couldn't  breath. I can't breath .

Black dots dance in front of my eyes.

" Carrie breath. "

Calmness crashes against me. Pushing the weight off my heart. Off my heart. I gasp for breath . I stare up in light blue with yellow gradient eyes.