Ch- t h i r t y t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"Where the fuck did you go, you left me here. With them!" she exclaimed trying to catch her breath "Sorry, sun's out today. Waterfall?" a big smile grew on her face "yes" she squealed drawing our father attention to us.

"What's going on"

"We're going to the waterfall, should be back before dinner"

"You should take Lilly, Ben and Jackson" I sighed rolling my eyes, I didn't want to disappoint him so I agreed pulling Erich to change into our bathing suits.

Lucy was making the sandwiches as I packed the drinks the other three trailed into the kitchen making us go quite.

"So what is the waterfall?" Lilly asked ""I haven't been to the waterfall in years. But basically we used to have parties or hangouts there" Lucy beamed. 

" Last time I was there was for that party where we all ended up skinny dipping and then I- you know what not important" I stopped. Erich walked over next to me narrowing his eyes. "No you should say love" he insisted.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes, it was embarrassing " I slipped and fell eating shit and cutting my boob pretty bad then ran up to Lucy crying that I broke my boob" I looked down sheepishly as he busted out laughing.

I nudged his arm "so that's what that scar is on your right boob" he laughed then Lucy mocked me holding her boob.

"Lucy I broke my boob, it's broken I have a fucking broken boob now" I shook my head with a smile, to be fair I was very drunk.

Everyone was laughing but Jackson. He wasn't at that party since it happened before I left for San Fran and he left me.

"Ha ha very funny let's go" I shoved the ice cooler in his hands walking out.

We all piled into my dad car since it was the biggest, me and Erich up front, Lucy and Ben then Lilly and Jack in the very back.

After a thirty minute drive I pulled off to the side of the isolated rode. We all walked in a line through the forest on the tiny path.

"Shit are we almost there" Erich groaned "Yep, just around this corner" I exclaimed then it came into view.

It was so beautiful and quite, the sun shined over it making everything look so much more angelic. There was a water hole at the bottom which was safe to jump into from the top.

"It's Beautiful" Lilly chimed as we all put our stuff down. I pulled my shorts and shirt off as Erich kept his eyes on me, I had a white and black bikini on with triangles as the top and bottoms cheeky.

He was being good, for Jackson being here. I think he is just trying to make me comfortable which I appreciated.

I folded up my clothes putting them in my bag then in one quick motion I was over his shoulder as he ran towards the water. I let out a yell and giggles as I felt him jump in the water.

I came back up to see Jackson looking at me but my attention turned to the blond coming up for air next to me. He grabbed my waist as I wrapped my legs around his torso, he was so handsome.

"I love you" he spit out with wide eyes realizing what just came out of his mouth "I- 'm s-" I kissed him not letting him speak.

"I love you too" the biggest smile I had ever seen on this boys face appeared making me blush.

"Catch me if you can" I whisper swimming away from him over to the water fall, the other were in the water but I payed no attention to them as I was enjoying my time with him.

I made it onto some rocks climbing on them he grabbed me waist spinning me around, "Caught you" he smirked crashing his lips on mine.

I jumped off the falls with Lucy and a few times with Erich. I showed him were I broke my boob and all.

Jackson and Lilly mainly stayed on the land and Ben did his own thing.

"Tori look at this, you have to post it" Lucy ran up while I was drying my hair, I took the phone looking at the picture she got of me and Erich.

"Maybe I will" I smirked at the picture of us, "Oh no you're going to post that" Erich added in looking over my shoulder.

"And what makes me listen to you anywhere but work" I raised an eyebrow "Because" was all he said. I mean I was still going to post it.

(Just pretend the guys had blond hair)

10,864 likes

Tori.Robertson: him <3 @official.ErichBlunt- 

Comments...