Damien quickly ran after me, which made me laugh. I frantically started to look around for Luke, while running away from Damien. I saw Tyler and Marcus, but didn't stop running seeing that Damien wasn't far behind me.

Luke was close by to Marcus and Tyler, which made me smile at him. Before I could get to Luke, Damien wrapped his arm's around me to spin me away from him. Luke already saw me, so he said hi to me, which made Damien freeze and let go of me.

"Luke!" I said enthusiastically, which made Luke smile at me.

Damien had a serious expression on his face, while he looked at Luke. Tyler looked confused on why we were acting the way we were. Marcus just looked entertained.

"Luke I swear. If you tell him anything, I won't talk to you for a month." Damien warned.

Luke just smirked at Damien. He bent himself lower, so that we were the same height. He patted my head, before smiling at me amused.

"So what do I need to tell you?" Luke asked, while looking back up at Damien.

"Is Damien a top or bottom?" I asked, with a smirk on my face.

Before Luke could answer, Damien pull the back of my shirt and pulled me away. Luke just chuckled, which made Damien flip him off in response. Damien pulled me over to Marcus and Tyler, handing me over to Tyler.

"I think you lost something that belongs to you. I'm just returning him back to you, because he's being a pain in the ass." Damien told Tyler, with his cheeks growing hot from me embarrassing him.

"You'd know all about that, wouldn't you." I snickered, which just made Damien flick my forehead in response, "But Marcus and I, welcome you to the club anyways!" I teased at him, which made Marcus smile understanding what I meant.

Damien smiled at me, before playfully rolling his eye's. Tyler seemed relaxed, when he realized Damien was dating Luke. Luke came over to us and through his arm over Damien's shoulder. 

"Wait. Are we still friends?" Damien asked me shyly, while looking at me nervous.

Right. I forgot about that.

"I would like to be, If you don't already hate me because of earlier." I quietly said, which made Damien smile.

Damien nodded his head in approval. I felt so guilty still about everything, I didn't realize I was lost in thought. Tyler wrapped an arm around my waist, while he silently let us talk.

"I thought you said over thinking rot's your brain." Damien teased, while flicking my forehead again.

I smiled remembering our conversation. Tyler placed his head on top of mine, while he listened. Marcus seemed fond of Damien, which made me happy.

"I have you been to the new art gallery?" Damien asked, looking at me and Marcus, "I heard it's beautiful." Damien told us, giving us a warm smile.

Me  and Marcus'  eye's lit up, while we shook our head no. Marcus pulled Damien and I away from Tyler and Luke. Tyler and Luke looked confused, while all three of us talked with each other, laughing.

"I suggested going to the Art gallery before.  My boyfriend Alex, thought it was a lame suggestion." Marcus told Damien, while jokingly rolling his eyes.

We stood a little way's away from Tyler and Luke, but really not that far, Luke and Tyler could still hear everything we were saying. Damien made a face at Marcus, like what Marcus just told him irked him. Damien furrowed his eyebrows, before he responded.

"Ugh, I can't believe that. That's such a top thing to think." Damien said to Marcus, which made us both snicker, "Luke can be such a top too. I asked him to pick up Ancho Chile power for me one time. The man picked up All season spice, thinking they were the same thing." Damien joked, which made both Marcus and I roll our eye's at how annoying that sounded.