Chapter 25

*TW*

When I looked back to look at Liam, he still looked like he was in shock. I smiled, feeling satisfied with the out come I caused. I leaned my head against Tyler, while he squeezed my hand again.

Liam's friends haven't come around us since that day in the mall. They seem pretty scared of Tyler. Whenever they see Tyler, they go the other direction and avoid gaze.

Whenever they run into me in the halls when I am by myself, they quickly leave, scared Tyler will show up. To me, Tyler's just a big teddy bear, so I find how they act amusing. Hopefully Liam get's the message now.

[Currently]

It's been a week since my encounter with Liam. Ever since then, he's been trying to apologize to me. I blocked his number, because I had nothing to say to him.

I was getting back to the house, after Alex and I was done eating. Alex invited me to go out for breakfast with him, to catch up and expose our boyfriends to each other. of course I couldn't say no to that.

Marcus and Tyler decided to go out to breakfast with each other, just to catch up. Tyler told me he would be home around twelve thirty. It was twelve a clock now, so I expected to be home alone for a half an hour.

When I went to try the door, it was unlocked. Tyler usually does that for me, when he's home and I went out somewhere. But I was confused, he told me he wouldn't home before me.

"Babe you came home earlier?" I asked out loud, while I removed my shoes.

When there was no reply back, I said it again. There still was no answer. I was starting to get annoyed, thinking that Tyler just forgot to lock the door.

I started to hear noises coming from in the house. I smiled, at his sad attempt in trying to scare me. I pulled out my phone to text Tyler.

Teddy bear<3

12:05 pm

You better be home right now.

Do you want me to come home baby<3

babe. You aren't being funny(-_-)

If you're trying to jump out and scare me...

 I already hear you. So good luck :)

12:06 pm

Sorry what?!

Who's there with you?

I'm coming home.

Tyler...

stop it. You're actually scaring me now.

So stop. Or you'll be sleeping on the couch.

12:07 pm

Nooo. Not you calling me by my first Name.

I'm sorry. Whatever I did. I am sorry.

 Don't be mad at me</3

Then stop it, and come to the living room to greet me(-_ - )

I'll be on my way<3

tee hee okay<3

read 12:08 pm