description.

killer (Tyler Brenson) falls in love with his victim (Jonathan Lee). But is the feeling mutual for Jonathan? 18 yr old Jonathan Lee and his friends just got their dorm all set up for college. Since classes weren't starting until the next week. They all thought going to the bar would be a great way to start their college experience. Little did they know ... that night would be the start- well, maybe even the last night for Jonathan Lee. Drunk Jonathan abducted after getting into a car carelessly, that he assumed was his ride. He actually fell right into the hands of 20 yr old Tyler Brenson. A Killer. will Jonathan just become another victim? or is there something more that might occur?

WARING !! this may contain smut. read at your own precautions. 

 if you do not like boy x boy. this book is not for you. 

I apologize if there are spelling / grammar mistakes. I'll do my best to fix them while I write.

 when I finish writing Love death love; I will go back to make sure my writing is better :)) 

this is my first book! and I appreciate you taking the time to read it <3

thank you 

Main Characters

Jonathan Lee.

Tyler Brenson.

Officer Wayne. (Alex)

Marcus Peters- best friend

other Characters

Brenda Lee- Mother 

Daren Lee- father 

Jim Brenson- Father. 

Detective Young- detective

Hello everyone. thank you taking the time to read my story. I am really excited to see how this turns out. feel free to comment. This will be my first story but I love to see where this takes me. 

see you all in the next chapter, 

anonymous <3