"You're right..." Damien said, not able to look at me again, "Me being friends with you, will probably only cause issues. I don't want to be a problem for you guys. I just liked how easy it was to talk to you and all, thought maybe we could have been good friends. I feel like I was really pushy and maybe forced you to be friends with me, so I am also sorry." Damien quietly said, while he tried to hide his glossy eye's from me.

Shit. I feel like shit. I am a terrible person. 

"Stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong. You should be angry at me, not feeling sorry. Like if you want to punch me, you can. I deserve it." I told him, leaning my head against the shelf.

A smile crept it's way onto Damien's face. He turned his head to look for me, exposing his teary eye's. That made my heart sink, I wanted to punch myself for him.

"No way!" Damien chuckled, while blinking back his current tears, "The only reason I would punch you, is that you have better style then me." Damien teased, while he continued to put away book's.

I looked at the bin of books he had to put away. It looked like a lot of work for one person. I walked to the other side of Damien and picked up some books to help him.

"Says you. When we first met, I couldn't stop looking at your outfit. I thought I was creeping you out." I told him, which made him chuckle again.

I would hold the book's and Damien would take them from me, putting them away. He would always thank me each time he grabbed them from me. I would nodded my head in response.

"I never really noticed. I was looking at your outfit as well." Damien admitted, while taking some more book's from me.

"What can I say, I guess we're some hoe's for good style." I joked, which made Damien laugh.

Damien turned his head to me with a smile on his face. He scrunched his nose while he smiled, which made me smile as well. Damien let out another laugh, before he spoke. 

"I'm a whore for nice clothes. But for Luke, I'm just his whore." Damien joked, which made me laugh again.

It took me a couple seconds for me to contemplate the last thing Damien said. When I finally realized, I felt like I choked on my own spit. Which made Damien chuckle in response.

"Wait!" I said out loud, which made Damien looked at me, "Are you and Luke dating?!"  

Damien looked at me concerned, like he thought I already knew that. He nodded his head, before deepening his smile. A smile crept it's way onto my face, while I squinted my eye's at him suspicious. 

"Bottom?" I asked while pulling on Damien's arm, Damien didn't say anything, but he had a blush on his face, "Welcome to the bottom's club." I teased, which only made Damien blush more.

Damien looked away, trying to ignore my teasing. I had the biggest smile on my face, knowing that Tyler will be okay with Damien, if he knew this. Damien tried to act confident while he spoke.

"I could be a top!" he tried to justify with me, which made me give him an amused look.

"Oh okay. Let me just find Luke for clarification!" I said all innocently to him, which made Damien go pale.  

I went to walk away with a smirk on my face. Damien quickly grabbed my arm to stop me, his face beat red. I just stayed silent, trying not to laugh. 

"Wait don't!" Damien said, his blush never leaving his face, "Luke has no filter, he will say too much!" He told me panicking.

I just giggled and looked at him. I nodded my head, which made him let go of my arm and sigh relieved. Once he let go of my arm, I made a run for it, trying to find Luke.