1

Disclaimer

None of these have any connection to the original group and so

Please do not take this seriously because it is just fan fiction and nothing else.

Every industry name and place isn't true nor do they exist except the characters.

So, please do not point out things and enjoy the story.

There will be some grammatical errors but I'll fix them asap. So, please don't take them seriously and enjoy them. And if you like it and your favorite ship isn't here, then don't mind it and leave it or do not read it.

Thank you. Let's continue.

Stardust Entertainment

A boring day with a boring schedule. Every single day, the same shit repeating and repeating like a never-ending ride.

A deep sigh leaves my mouth as I stare at the screen. My eyes are slowly giving up on me because of the lackness of sleep.

Currently, I'm working on my third album and it's getting tiring.

Kim Namjoon, my assistant producer; was already dead asleep after editing for two days straight.

The album isn't half-finished yet. I need some vocals as well but no one in this industry fancies me enough to hire them.

Besides, I need someone who has a very natural and unique voice, better than any other female singer.

"Ah...my back hurts!" A whine leaves as soon as I stretched my arms.

The clock was ticking and I realized that it was already midnight.

"I need to do these vocals..." I grab my mug to sip my coffee but it was cold.

"Need some coffee first.." I groaned and carefully slide out from my desk. Namjoon was sleeping peacefully on the desk, so don't wanna get into his cocky mood.

As I was making some coffee for myself. ..I was thinking about how can I get someone better to sing for me.

Then an idea popped into my mind and I smiled at myself.

"That's a great idea.." I quickly poured some coffee and ran to my desk, not caring about Namjoon and his sleep.

"What the fuck.." I heard Namjoon's curses under his breath but I was too busy writing down the 'idea'.

"What on earth are you doing?" Namjoon ask being half sleepy.

"A freaking idea about my vocal parts." Namjoon was confused like a freaking raccoon.

"Huh? Come again."

"An idea...and send!" I sent the mail to my boss which I was typing for a while ago.

"Huh? Idea? Are you okay? I think you need sleep." He kept avoiding the facts and yawns.

"You will see, you will see. Go back to sleep, your looking dead." He nods before walking back to his desk.