36

An intense scene coming up. if you not comfortable with smut or any kind of those then skip the first part.

Thank you.

............................

Yoongi starts to kiss Jimin's face, from the top of his head to down to his chin. Not missing a single place where he didn't kiss. Jimin's fingers were tangled into Yoongi's bright locks as he releases small moans from time to time.

Yoongi stopped kissing Jimin's jawline and leans back a little to check Jimin's reaction which was more intense than the whole atmosphere.

"You know that when you make that face I can't hold myself back.." Jimin smirks and pushes Yoongi's head towards his. He nibbles onto Yoongi's lips while his other hand travels to Yoongi's chin and lifts Yoongi's face to meet his eyes.

"And why are you holding back?" Yoongi giggles.

"I don't want to hurt you nor gonna lay finger on you until you say so." Jimin smiles, pulling Yoongi closer as he wraps his legs around Yoongi's waist.

"I only want you and I only want to do this with you.."Yoongi smiles as he leans closer to suck onto Jimin's soft neck.

"I'm glad that you choose me.." Jimin moans as his hands grip Yoongi's hair, slowly laying down on the soft mattress while Yoongi was on top of him, gently creating love bites on the boy under him. Painting the white canvas with bright red marks.

"Your so good...so gorgeous. ." Yoongi compliments while reaching to Jimin's collarbones, hands already resting on Jimin's waist.

Yoongi carefully takes Jimin's clothes off, leaving him fully naked in front of him. He curses under his breath as he stares at Jimin's flawless body.

"First time seeing something like this? " Jimin teases while wiggling his eyebrows. Yoongi scoffed before leaning towards Jimin's face who instantly giggles.

"I have seen many. But them don't even come closer to you. Baby, you're so gorgeous. I've never seen such beauty in a boy before."Jimin giggles while slowly tracing Yoongi's cheeks. Leaving small kisses on his jawline.

"Yoongi.." Yoongi hums, leaning into Jimin's touch.

"I want you...now..." Yoongi stares at Jimin as concern clouds his face.

"Baby, are you sure? I don't want to hurt you. I want you to be ready before any-" Yoongi was cut off by Jimin kissing him. He slightly pushes his tongue, poking Yoongi's lips for permission but Yoongi was the top here, so he took the lead again.

Sharing a very heated kiss with so many emotions is mixing into it. Yoongi breaks it as a string of saliva connects their lips.

"Uh..baby, do..uh have anything to..uh you. ." Jimin smiles when Yoongi was hesitating to ask something.

"Grab that paper bag. It's for you anyway. " Yoongi frowns before getting off from the bed and grabbed the paper bag, he peeks inside and smirked.

"You went back and bought these?" Jimin nods as he sexily moves his legs, exposing himself to the one who is standing in front of him.

"I don't how Um. .how long you are so...be free to use any of those~" Jimin motions the bag. Yoongi licks his lips with a smile.

"Gosh, your so gorgeous."

.

.

"Are you okay? Tell me if I hurt you okay? " Yoongi asks as he inserts a finger inside Jimin's already wet and lubed hole. Jimin whines as he grabs the bedsheet, breathing heavily as his chest was going up and down.