Happily Ever After

2 weeks later.

....
"Grandma you're getting married tomorrow. I'm so happy."

"Aw. Thanks sweetheart." Ruby hugged Sophie.

Tanya came along and hit Ruby's arm.
"I am very surprised that Ruby Sheridan here decided not to have a last night as a single woman."

"Well......." Ruby said rolling her eyes.

"Well even if you don't have a party...can I invite you to get a drink?" Tanya proposed.

"I wanna be there,too." Rosie said.

"Of course. But nothing very intoxicating. I have to be ready for tomorrow." Ruby laughed.

All three women made their way to the bar where they ordered their drinks.

"To Ruby Sheridan, soon to be Cienfuegos, that has changed from being a narcissistic bitch...."

Ruby turned her head and eyed Tanya with a serious look than soon turned into a smile.

".....to being a great human being and grandmother. I'm sure Donna would be very proud." Tanya finalized.

Ruby smiled widely and downed her drink. Soon the other tow women followed.

"Whoooo! That was great another one?" Rosie proposed.

"Hell yeah!" Tanya and Ruby said at the same time.

They continued for a while before heading to the courtyard. But before Ruby could reach it Cris took her arm.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To look at the courtyard?"

"No sir. It's getting decorated for tomorrow and you aren't allowed to go in there. Instead come with to finish your veil." Cris whispered the last part.

"I forgot about that." Ruby and Chris made their way down to her house.
Cris had brought the dress over from his house earlier that day.

And since Fernando wasn't going to be there tonight, it was perfect.

"Jesus! I hate these rocks. Why does your house have to be all the way down here, huh?"

"Because it's perfect. And I have a great view of the ocean. I swear you complain about everything."

"Do not!"

"You do. But let's just drop it." Ruby took her key  and let Cris in. They headed to her bedroom where the dress and shoes, all the accessories were for tomorrow.

Ruby had already gotten a manicure and pedicure for tomorrow. Her accessories had already been picked out too. With a a diamond bracelet and pin that would adorn her hair. Her heels being a bright pink, just to show herself in something.

"Come on try your dress on. Just for the last time."

"Okay. I'm so excited.!" Ruby jumped up and down like a high school girl being asked to prom.

......

The waves crashed against the rocks on the shore continuously, without missing a beat. The birds outside could be heard chirping in synchrony with the wind and rays of sun that were beginning to form from the horizon.

Ruby sighed and for the first time since she had gotten here, she turned to her left and saw the empty side. Fernando had slept in the hotel due to Sophie's persistence.

She was heavily pregnant but could still boss around and move with the flow. Ruby stayed back home with Cris in the guest room ready to get her ready the moment they finished breakfast.

Today was THE day. After decades of longing for each other and dreaming of each other during this moment. It was finally here. The day they would tie the knot and be the Mr. And Mrs. everyone longed to be.

Ruby stood from the bed taking a towel with her and heading to the shower, starting the long day ahead of her.

She took special attention to the care of herself tonight. Making sure to smell perfectly for her soon to be husband. She stepped out whipping the mirror of the steaming vapor that had got to it.

Ruby smiled to herself and walked out. She wore her robe and undergarments before making her way to the kitchen were she could already hear the chit chat.

"Good Morning everyone!" Ruby made her presence known when entering.

The dynamos were there along with Sophie and Cris. They were rounded around the table were what seemed to be a feast was served.

With eggs, croissants, biscuits, toast, bacon, pancakes and waffles were spread around the table.

"Good Morning, Grandma!" Sophie hugged her tightly.

"Good Morning my precious Sophie. How are you and Donny doing?" Ruby rubbed her bump softly. Sophie already knew the gender and even choosen a name for the baby boy. Ruby's heart rushed with blood at knowing he was named after Donna.

"Well he started quicking since very early. I think he's excited."

"Oh I bet he is."

Every one of the women and Sean sat down to eat as the talk went on and could be heard all the way outside. Enjoying themselves and getting ready for the big day.

"Time to get this bride ready." Cris sat Ruby in front of her vanity.

"So...."

"Nothing crazy. Natural but beautiful."

"As you wish." Cris began. Her makeup was soon done. With a simple eyeshadow and her hair had been curled just a little to make it appear with  more volume.

"Time for the dress!" Cris cheered. The dynamos held the dress for Ruby as she stepped in it. It was pulled to the top and zipped from the side.

"How do I look?" Ruby asked nervous.

"Perfect. Fernando wouldn't be able to wait till the end. "

"I hope so. Cause I have a surprise for him!" Ruby informed.

Cris threw his head back laughing. Next the cape sort of thing that went around her shoulders was placed.

The rest of the accessories were put on her as the time came closer.

Before leaving the house, Cris, The Dynamos and Sophie took pictures with Ruby.

Sophie was the one giving Ruby away. As soon as they reached the top of the stairs the dynamos and Cris went to take their spots.

"Well, this is it, Grandma."

"It is."

"Remember to enjoyed yourself and your husband. I love you and thank you so much for being here."

"Oh, Sophie." Ruby pulled Sophie closer and hugged her.

"Don't cry!"

"I'm not."

"Okay..... Let's do this."

Ruby lowered her veil down and took Sophie's arm. Together they hear the bride song play and took the first steps.

Ruby saw Fernando with a huge smile waiting for her at the end. By this time tomorrow she would be his wife. And there was nothing in the world she could want, rather than this.

.....

The end. Thanks for reading and I love y'all.