Welcome Cris.

"Ruuubyyyy." Ruby heard her best friend before she even saw him. She was standing at the dock with her sun hat on waiting for Cris to arrive. Cris and Ruby had been friends since her days in Las Vegas. Cris was the one to blame for her outfits she wore to her performances. But both were sure their relationship went further than business. Which is why she didn't have to think twice when she decided to design her own dress and knew she'd need help.

"Girl. Now I know why you moved here." Cris came up to her and kissed both of her cheeks before continuing.

"It's a beautiful place isn't it.?"

"Yeah. Yeah. But have you seen the men here? Everyone here is hot." Cris said fanning himself with his hand. "Okay so what did you bring me here for. Is it to make up for leaving me back there all alone."

"Yeah. Of course." Ruby said smiling and putting her sunglasses on.

"Nope. That's not the reason. Spill the tea honey."

"Well remember Fernando. The man from the song that you always said was fake because he sounded too good to be true." Ruby said and Cris only nodded waiting for her to continue.

"Well...... he was here. I found him after 40 years."

"Really?" Cris stopped in the middle of the dock to ask the question. Ruby acknowledged the people around that stopped to stare at them. Ruby took his arm and pulled him to keep walking.

"Yes and believe his existence or not. He is here. And you will meet him."

"That still doesn't explain why I'm here." Cris said. And Ruby nodded ready to tell him.

"Well..." Ruby passed her hand through her hair acting like she's fixing it with the hand her ring is on.

"Oh my god. He proposed." Cris took her hand and looked at her ring.

"He did!!" Ruby said and jumped in excitement.

"Poor him. Dealing with your bitchy diva side for the rest of his life."

"He's seen my "bitchy diva side". Ruby said making air quotes. Ruby and Cris got to the end of the dock were Donna's car was at.

"Let's get going." Said Ruby putting ber seatbelt on and hitting the gas. She completely took Cris off guard causing him to yelp as she started driving.

"Does the owner of this car know you drive this shitty." Asked Cris holding the sides of the car for support.

"Nope. And don't you dare tell them. Because I'll make sure to drop this car when your going back." Ruby said and laughed along with him.

"So when is the wedding.?" Cris asked.

"In two months and I need you here because I want my own dress. And I need your help."

"Honey you know I will. And I know you've been waiting for this moment for so long. So I am going to make you the best dress you'll ever see."

"Thank you so much." Ruby took one hand of the steering wheel and took his hand in hers squeezing it in appreciation." And of course your here because your invited. Back in Vegas you were my only true friend."

"Finally the real reason surfaces." Cris said jokingly. Ruby laughed along with him before putting the truck to a stop.

"We're here ,Hotel Bella Donna." Ruby stated getting off the truck.

Cris got off right after reading the plate in the wall. "Seems like a beautiful place."

"Just wait till you get to the top." Ruby said pointing to the top.