Try again.

"Oh god....."Ruby nearly screamed as Fernando once again plunged into her. It was so good that their house was off in the beach. Literally apart from anyone. This was saving them from alot  of explanation and embarrassing.

Fernando kept on thrusting into her as her moans started becoming more often.

Ruby's hands wandered from his back to his hair. She tangled her long finger nails into his hair as his pace increased once more.

"Fernando."

"Ruby"

Both said as their climaxes finally got to both of them.

Fernando slowly moved from inside her to her side. She wrapped the sheets to herself before moving over to his arms.

"I don't know if I've ever told you but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Fernando said as he moved closer to her too.

She happily smiled. "You have. You tell me everyday. And everyday I tell you are the handsomest man. And that I am the luckiest woman because I have you all to myself."

"And pretty soon I'll have you be completely mine when we marry."

"I already am completely yours Fernando. Your the only man in my life." Ruby said as she settled on his lap for the second time that morning.

Fernando looked up at her eyes and settled his hands on her waist going up. Ruby's breath hitched as she felt his hands cup her breast.

Ruby moaned softly as he started rubbing his thumb against her center.

"Fer..nando. No pares." Ruby said.

Fernando stopped just to tease her and looked at the exact moment when Ruby stopped enjoying.

"Fernando!" Ruby whines as she  hit his chest and got off from his lap.

"No. Ruby, don't go." Fernando said as he saw Ruby get off of the bed.

"Nope. You lost your chance. I'm going to take a shower and don't even try coming in." Ruby said. She didn't even bother covering herself up. She stood from the bed and walked to the shower completely naked teasing Fernando in the process.

He knew she wasn't mad but just playing. But he would have to wait until later. He slapped his forehead and layed back in bed waiting for Ruby to come out.
........

We were young and full of life
None of us prepared to die.

Ruby sang to herself as she continued cleaning her house. Which is a thing she didn't do that often.

She changed the sheets, and the comforter. Sprayed a little perfume around and waited for the time to pass.

Either Fernando or Chris would get here first. But she needed someone urgently because she was bored.

Once she was done she got a snack and sat on the sofa. Not long after she sat down, was there a knock on the door.

She stood up and headed to it.
"Chris, your........Andres? Do you need something?"

"Yes, actually. A cup of sugar from my neighbor. Which happens to be you." Andres smiles at her cheekily.

Ruby nods. She takes the cup from his hand and fills it up bringing it back.

"Here you go. Thanks for coming, bye."
She had said her goodbyes. But still he didn't move from the door.

"Ruby......I was wondering if maybe you would like to go down to the beach with me. Spend a little time together."