TBD

Fernando popped his fingers and looked out the window. Ruby had been gone for a while. He was a little worried. But maybe she just needed to think.

He sighed and decided to go change and get ready for bed.

.........

"Stop!! Help!" Ruby screamed. Andres had taken her to the end  of the beach. Where no one used to be at any hours of the day.

Andres layed on her and held both of her hands with one of his. His other hand wondered over her waist.

"Help! Please anyone!" Ruby was crying desperately. The pain in her voice and the pain she felt in her chest were killing her.

"Will you shut up already? I hate it when women scream."

"Fuck you, you sick bastard." Ruby responded. In response for the hundredth time his palm met her cheek.

He had slapped her constantly and every time mercilessly. Andres laughed.
He leaned down and started kissing her jaw.

Ruby fought with all her might. She moved her head around trying to avoid him.

"Will you stop it already? I don't want to have to tie you, Ruby."

"Help! Help! Fernando!!!" Ruby screamed ignoring Andres warnings.

He rolled his eyes and used his belt to tie her hands together. Now both of his hands were free. His right hand traised her thigh and the other held her chin.

"You know? For your age you look and are way more desirable than all the other girls I've been with. When Barbara told me to come over and seduce you. I imagined a horrible woman, decaying. I came for the money she offered. But now that I'm here. I think I'm getting rewarded pretty well."

Ruby stayed silent and the tears from her eyes were falling faster now. She thought of any possible way of getting away.

Andres kissed her forcefully and tried getting his tongue into her mouth.

Ruby started kicking trying her best to get him off. One of kicks landed on his shin making groan in pain.

"You stupid bitch!" Andres rubbed his shin and looked in disbelief.

He started taking her heels off. Her only weapon she felt.

"I'm getting kind of desperate. And really turned on." Ruby closed her eyes in pain as he hovered over her again. She felt his erection over her thigh. She felt like she was about to throw up in disgust.

She didn't know why she had stop yelling. She couldn't stop now. Not when her husband was so close.

"Help! Ayuda! Heeelp!" Ruby shouted as loudly as she could.

"God I'm tired of you screaming. I didn't want to have to do this." Andres took a handkerchief from his back pocket and stuffed it into her mouth.

She heard his belt unbuckle and prayed to god that she'd just pass out. She couldn't live with this. She closed her eyes as the tears ran down like a cascade.

"Oh don't cry baby. I promise I'll be better than him." Andres laughed after and started pushing  Ruby's dress to her waist.

Ruby closed her eyes tighter and waited for the worst. Before Andes could continue someone had hit his head.

Ruby opened her eyes and thanked god.

"Oh God, Ruby. I'm so sorry." Tanya said looking down on her. She kneeled beside Ruby and took the handkerchief out of her mouth.

"Thank you." Was everything Ruby could manage to say. The knot and the shock wouldn't let her speak.

"Not right now. Let me get you to your house." Tanya was quick to rid Ruby of the belt around her hands.

She helped Ruby off the floor. And helped her walk. Halfway up Ruby started sobbing desperately.

Tanya's eyes began to fill with tears at hearing her pain. She looked back for a quick moment to see if Andres had stood up. He was still lying there and the blood was dripping down his head.

"How....how did you hear me?" Ruby asked.

"I was walking down the beach. Couldn't sleep. And ....then I saw you there. But don't worry about him, right now I'll help you home and run to call the cops."

Ruby cried harder and held on tight to Tanya. Tanya stole a glance at Ruby.

Her makeup was down her eyes. And her left cheek was purple. Her black dress was covered in sand. And she was barefoot.

This was probably the only time that Tanya had ever felt sorry for Ruby. She had somehow always despised the woman. She seemed cold and unable to love. But now....now she could see her terribly broken....and weak.

Tanya pounded on Ruby's and Fernando's door. Ruby looked to the side not able to look at Fernando when he came.

"Fernando! It's me Tanya. Open up.!!!" Tanya kept hitting the door until they both heard footsteps. And the light of the living room being turned on.

"Coming!" Fernando opened the door looking at both women. He didn't realize Ruby's state for a while. And stood there shocked." Ruby ...what happened?"

Fernando ran to her and took her in his arms. Ruby couldn't say anything and started sobbing.

Fernando looked at Tanya desperately for any type of information.

"Tell me what's wrong baby? Que paso.? Por estas tan mal?"

Ruby didn't say anything and fell to her knees. Fernando held her as he realized she had fainted.

"Shit!" He mumbled. He took her in his arms and carried her inside to their bedroom.

Tanya followed just to make sure that Ruby was fine.

"Tanya..what happened? What's wrong with her?"

Tanya opened her mouth trying to find a way to tell him." She .....she.....she was about to get raped." Tanya gulped and looked down.

"Raped? By who? Is he there?" Fernando started asking desperately.

"I don't know if he's there. I ....I was walking down the beach. And heard Ruby scream. He had her at the end of the beach. Her hands where tied and he was staring to pull her dress up when I came. I hit him in the back of the head with a stick. I .....I think I killed him."

Fernando clenched his jaw and looked at Tanya straight in the eye. "Who was it Tanya?"

"It was Andres. Barbara's brother."

Fernando nodded, he left the room quickly and went to get dressed. He came back enraged.

"Can you stay here with Ruby? I don't want her to be alone."

"What are you going to do? "Tanya asked stepping in front of the door.

"Just......just going to pay him a visit."

"Fernando don't do anything stupid. You have your wife and .......so many other  things."

"He was going to rape Ruby. He doesn't deserve mercy. And I won't do more than beat the shit out of him and call the cops after. Do you know where he is?"

Tanya shook her head. Fernando starred at her." He was in the beach when I left. He had passed out."

.....
Tbc.....

I love y'all and thanks for reading.❤