4

" Okay, so I've talked to a few agency's directors, since some are good friends of mine " Director Kim told us through the phone's speaker. " And they agreed to send some of their groups to help with the promotion of your debut for the party ! "

We all screamed out of happiness. Mr. Seo, our communication manager, had had the great idea to throw a huge debut party to celebrate the launching of Starlight Entertainment's very first kpop group : us !

Director Kim was a very wealthy man but he was famous for his investments in real estate, not the entertainment field, so he was pleased to have a bit more promotion for us.

" And I have checked with Taeyong, he said he would bring some NCT members who don't have a schedule that night ! " Jennie seemed so excited.

" That meeting is going to be so weird " Dayoung made a face. " I don't know if I'll be able to treat him as your boyfriend and not as the freaking superstar he is ! "

She giggled.

" Language, young lady ! " Director Kim laughed. " Alright, I should be back from my business trip for the event, I'll see you there. Make sure to wear good outfits and to behave, a lot of influent persons will be there ! "

" Neeee PD-niiiim " we all said in unisson.

" Have a safe flight home ! " I added and he hung up.

As I got back to the kitchen to help Soojin with our dinner, we started a conversation about our debut.

" It still feels surreal, all those articles about us, this party even ! " she said.

" I know ! I think it's because we haven't had the right to exit the dorms since our teasers dropped, but I bet there are a lot of journalists waiting for us outside " I got close to her and we giggled like children.

It had been a few days and the official trailer for our music video had also been posted on the group's youtube channel. It received a lot of praises from both the public and the critics.

Jennie-unnie and Soojin-unnie were the most talked-about on the internet. They were so pretty and both had so much charisma, so that was understandable.

" Do you think BTS accepted the invitation ? " Minju asked while joining us.

" Nah, they must be working, or enjoying the little rest they can get " Soojin sighed realistically. " Maybe TXT or Enhypen will come though. "

" Oh I love TXT ! " our maknae bounced happily.

" I've heard our stylist-unnie talk about The Boyz and Loona sunbaenims too ! " I said.

" We could be friends with Loona, they're around our ages " Soojin pointed.

" Yeah and we could be more than friends with The Boyz, they're around our ages too " I looked at Soojin mischievously.

Everywhere she went, boys would always compliment Soojin-unnie for her beauty. Her skin was really pale and soft, her hair so sleek and shiny, and her tattoos made her look even more feminine than she already was.

And that was without including the way she danced, she would even seduce me sometimes !

_____

next chapter is the first meeting with a lot of important characters hehe