29

" Python's manager seen dragging member Hyerim by the hair "

" Few days after debut, another dating scandal hits the group Python "

" Starlight Entertainment to file a lawsuit against Jaehyuk Woo for mistreatment on their idols "

" TXT Yeonjun seen kissing rookie Python's Hyerim in front of his dorm "

" Shocking pictures of a young girl abused by her manager "

" Kim Kangmin on the recent scandal happening inside his entertainment agency : " I will do all it takes to protect the girls from another psychopath " exclusive statement "

" New couple among the celebrities ? "

I couldn't look at my phone without encountering comments or articles about either me and Yeonjun or Manager Woo.

It had been settled that Yeonjun and I shouldn't see each other for a while for the best of both groups. It was a sort of relief for me, since I didn't feel strong enough to deal with a relationship at the moment. So I had not called him ever since either.

I was focussing on my recovery while the girls would continue to promote our debut without me. It broke my heart not to be able to join them on stage even though I had returned to the dorms.

One day, Director Kim came to visit me while the girls were having a schedule and I was alone in our apartment.

" Hi Hyerim, I brought you sweets " he offered me a little basket filled with chocolates and caramels.

" Thank you, Director ! "

" I also came with good news " he smiled. " You and the girls are invited to perform at the end of the year festival hosted by Music Bank ! "

" Oh my gosh, will I be able to perform ? " I said excitedly.

" I love seeing that sparkle in your eyes. Of course, you will participate ! "

I did not think and gave him a hug. He seemed taken aback at first, but laughed in an amused tone while patting my back after a few seconds.

" Sorry about that " my face was red.

" It's alright haha, your teachers have planned a special performance in addition to your song Diamond, I hope you will enjoy what they came up with. "

" I'm sure I will ! "

" Good, I'll go now, practice starts tomorrow, you have one week to put on these two performances, but do not push your body too much for a while, okay ? "

" Ne PD-niiiim ! "

An end-of-the-year festival right after our debut ? It was even better than a dream and so unexpected. Our years of hard work had paid off.

I would meet so many big celebrities too, and they would all watch us on stage, how stressful ! BTS, Twice, Seventeen, Red Velvet... TXT...

I could bet my arm I would come across Yeonjun at some point. I needed to focus on my performances, but I started to miss him, and he had also stopped texting me. Of course, I never replied, but I still loved reading his words every morning when I woke up, hearing about his past day.

I could not talk to him because I had to see if he wasn't getting bored of me. But the more he texted, the more I had grown attached to him. And now, it was like there was something missing in my life.

Had he found a new girl to be with ? Or did he just enjoy playing around too much and had started doing it again ? All those questions were making my head ache.

_____

3 more chapters till inspiration drought 🤙🏻