MEC 8

Jungkook carried Haru to the car, sighing in relief

Jungkook carried Haru to the car, sighing in relief. He's glad that Haru just had a stomach ache and that it's not that serious, and he's also glad that he's away from the hospital because Taehyung was still there.
"So, how is he?" Namjoon suddenly said, startling Jungkook.
"Oh, he just had a stomach ache" He says, brushing Haru's bangs back.
"Why do you look so stressed?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook looked at him, sighing.
"Because I bumped into Taehyung" Jungkook says, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"Well, just don't stress about him that much" Namjoon suss, patting his back.

"Well, should I be now?" Jungkook asks, groaning. He just found out from the CEO of his company that he'll be needing to meet up with Taehyung.
"Well, I don't know, Kook" Namjoon says, scratching his nape.
"It's the CEO's order, I can't disobey it" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Hello, Jungkook... We meet again" Taehyung says, smiling as Jungkook sat down in front of him.
"Yeah" Jungkook says, trying not to make eye contact and crossing his arms.
"You still hate me, I know" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook rolls his eyes, biting the inside of his cheek.
"Well, we just needed to meet up. The CEO told me to do it" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"So, you really adopted a child?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook groaned.
"Yes, it's all over the news, why the fuck don't you know?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.

"I know about it, just making sure. Geez, you get angry so easily" Taehyung says, while Jungkook just scoffs.
"So, about like... You're holding this anger towards me for a long time. Or do you maybe just forgot about it, and then we'll be on good terms" Taehyung says, gulping. Jungkook looked at him, before nodding.

"Okay, let's be on good terms, forget about this anger towards each other"