MEC 3

"So, Haru, have you ever known who's your real parents are?" Jungkook asks as he fixes Haru's hair

"Hmm, I don't know... But! The people there always say that I am someone special, they act like I'm a child of like you" Haru says, giggling.
"Like me? What do you mean?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Someone famous, I don't know" Haru says, unsure.

"Is it Taehyung? No, Jungkook! It might just be a coincidence, they just have the same smile!"

Jungkook thought before he smiled back at Haru.
"Hmm... " He just hummed, ruffling the child's hair.
"Are you excited to go and watch me sing?" Jungkook asks as Haru enthusiastically nodding. He smiled, picking he child up and grabbing his bag.
"Have you ever had a baby before, mommy?" Haru asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"No, baby, you're the first one" Jungkook says, chuckling as they got out of the house. Jungkook's guards and car was outside, waiting for them.

The chaffeur opened the door for him, and they thanked him before they got in.
"Oh, hi, I'm Namjoon" Namjoon says as he sees the child. Haru hid his face on Jungkook's neck, he's still shy to meet new people.
"Haru, come on, talk to Namjoon hyung. He'll be the one looking after you when I'm gone" Jungkook says and Haru nods, smiling at Namjoon.
"H-hi... I'm Kim Haru" He says before hiding back.
"Woah, he's really shy" Namjoon says, chuckling.
"Yeah, he's new after all" Jungkook says as he rubbed the child's back.

Haru watched Jungkook on the TV with amusement. He smiles, he sings so well.
"Haru, you know, you get to listen to this voice everyday. Maybe you could tell him to sing you to sleep" Namjoon suss, winking at the child. Haru giggles, nodding as he continued to watch.

 Haru giggles, nodding as he continued to watch