MEC 2

Jungkook walked in his big house, holding the child's hand

Jungkook walked in his big house, holding the child's hand. The child was so fascinated by his house, his mouth was opened, it was a cute sight. Another guy walked in, Jungkook's bodyguard, having the child's new clothes in his hands.
"Sir, where do you want me to put this" The bodyguard asks, smiling a little.
"Hmm, just put it there, I'll just arrange it on his room" Jungkook says as he points at the couch. The guard nods and puts it down, smiling at the child who waved at him before he left.

"So, Haru, how do you like your new house?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he crouches down to Haru's height.
"I like it..." Haru says shyly, smiling.
"Call me everything you want, baby" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Can I call you mommy then?" Haru asks, Jungkook's eyes widened at that. Mommy, that's unusual, but if it's for Haru then it's okay.
"Of course, I said everything you want, right?" Jungkook says, laughing. Haru smiled widely, opening his arms. The older frowned before smiling. He hugged the child, who hugged him tighter.
"Mommy... I love you... Thank you for adopting me" Haru says, and Jungkook's not gonna lie, that made his heart melt.

"You're welcome, bubs" Jungkook says, rubbing his back.
"Come on, let's pick your room, shall we?" Jungkook says after they pulled away. Haru smiled, nodding before Jungkook picks him up and they went upstairs.

"How is your room, Haru-ah?" Jungkook asks as he arranged Haru's clothes in his closet.
"It's pretty and big, mommy" Haru says, smiling wide.
"But do you like it?" Jungkook asks as he walked and sat down beside Haru.
"Yes, and I like you" Haru says, giggling. Jungkook smiled, pinching his cheeks.
"You're so cute" Jungkook says, ruffling his hair before kissing the top of his head.