Chapter 7: New Home

Adler drives Bell and Park to their new home, located at 1300 Army Navy Drive, just a few minutes drive away from the Pentagon. "Have fun you two, oh also; You'll find a ton of cash in there once you enter" Adler says, giving the key to Bell. "How?" Bell says, a shocked face plastered on him. "Perks of being Black Ops. We never get traced" Adler says before getting in the vehicle and driving away. Park and Bell could only stare at their new home. "Yebena mat' " it was the first time Bell had ever spoken Russian in front of Park, more accurately in front of anyone. "Holy shit indeed", Bell turns to Park with a raised eyebrow. "You know Russian?", "I'm MI6, what could I possibly not know?" Park said before walking to the entrance. Bell could only admire Parks body, her plump hind quarters swaying as she walked. "I know you're staring at me, get over here" Park said, turning back around to face Bell.

Bells face got flushed with red, a little bit of embarrassment getting over him. He follows Park and puts the key in the slot. They both open the door, greeted by a relatively modern looking inside. The living room was pretty big, and there was a fireplace for those cold winter nights. "This is fucking amazing" Park said, running to sit on the couch. To the left was a dining room, connected to the kitchen. "Let's check out what's upstairs", Bell turns on the lights and leads the way to the second floor. Opening the first door on sight, they entered the master bedroom. "King size, fancy". Bell notices a black luggage case at the side of the room. "Maybe this is the bag Adler was talking about"

Bell grabs the case and puts it on the bed. He opens it, immediately getting the waft of cold hard cash. "Holy shit, must be at least half a million in there", "Adlers one generous sonofabitch".

Bell closes the bag and sets it aside. "Well, we need to go shopping tomorrow. Get food, clothes, whatever else is needed". Park pushes Bell down and gets on top of him, her private area touching Bells. They both stare at each other, a seductive and almost evil grin on Parks face, and Bells cheeks as red as tomatoes. "You don't mind, do you?" she leans in closer, bare inches away from Bells lips. "Not at all, baby girl" Bell leaned in a little closer, their lips now mere millimeters away. Park leans in and crashes her lips against Bells. She slides her tongue out of her mouth and licks Bells bottom lip asking for entrance. Bell opens his mouth and meets Parks tongue with his own. Their tongues wrestled for dominance, their spit being entangled within their mouths. Bell moves his hands to the back of Parks head, pulling her in even closer. He moves his hand to Parks ass, massaging it through her signature jeans. Park grins while a soft moan spills out of her mouth. "You like that, don't you?" Bell said, clearing the hair from Parks face, allowing him to admire her beauty, her cheeks flushed with red and her sapphire eyes staring straight back at him. "You're beautiful", "Stop, you're making me blush" Bell smiles at Park, and Park returns the smile. "I love you, Helen", "I love you too, Bell"