Chapter 6: An Intergalactic Offer

Start from the beginning

Back to the matter at hand I need to know whether or not she knows that I am also Kynigos. I was thinking of how to do this when she did it for me.

'Our first pick was actually that hunter guy Kynigos but we could not track him down which I commend him on but no matter how good you are I am always better so I will catch him. But anyways Perseus Jackson, you are in luck as since we can not find him right now you have the chance to be the second-in-command so do you accept.' She looked like she expected me to rush and accept but I opted to fake a shocked look because I have to act as if I know nothing about the Universe because that is how it is supposed to be.

'T-the Universe. Does that mean there other planets?!' I said acting extremely shocked. 'I thought that Earth was the only one!' I mentally patted myself on the back for my acting.

'Oh right I forgot that Earth is clueless. Why Chaos did not even tell those stupid gods I have no idea. Useless brat.' She muttered. I absent mindedly wondered why she insulted Chaos like that. The fact that this prideful woman insulted him made me like him a bit but I can't be completely sure of whether or not he is actually a good guy. I need to do some deep research on the Army of The Stars. 

'Yes there are.' She answers me speaking louder. I don't think she knows that I heard her. 'And if you come with me you can see them for yourself.' I was going to say no. With how much I hate the army no way I am saying yes, but she probably took my thinking as hesitation and so she added, 'It's not like you have anything left here the Olympians will find and kill you very soon because you are not that powerful.' 

 That annoyed me a bit. She has no right to say that I have nothing left here. I am obviously not going to go with her. The first reason because I do not like the Chaos army and the second is because  I sense that a war is brewing on Earth and I know that the army will not help out Earth except the war threatens Chaos reign. Also because I feel like the protector of Earth and its children and so it is my duty to stay here. 'No I still have people here. Like my mother.'

'Ha your stupid mortal mother she'll die at some point, and mortals are weak anyways.' She sneered at me.

Okay now I was furious. How dare she insult my mother! 'I am definitely not going to be your second-in-command. I will not work for someone who insults other people's family so leave before I make you'. It was probably a really dumb move to say  that when she is obviously very powerful maybe even more than me. Not to brag but I powerful and I know it. Luckily she did not attack me but instead looked at me as if I was the scum of the Universe. Well it is better than her attacking me.

'You should be honored by this offer how dare you decline an offer from Lord Chaos himself! I knew that you were just another stupid mortal.' I had to hold my tongue to stop myself from saying that I was partially immortal. I was confused as to why she talked about Chaos with respect when she knew that I was listening. I am guessing that it is wrong to insult Chaos and she does not want me to know that she insults him. Well jokes on her, I already know.

'Leave,' I repeated calmly. I am not I the mood to put up with this nonsense.

'Gladly,' she replies. 'But first I must wipe your memories of ever seeing me here.'

'What! Why?' I asked quickly

'Because beings inside of Earth are not allowed to find out about the Universe, especially not demigods.' She said the word demigods with so much disgust that it took all of my willpower not to flinch. 'The Olympians are the only people on Earth who know and that is only because they are not able to leave the Earth as their power is here. If they leave Earth once they leave the atmosphere they will become mortal.' Oh so that is why they never ran away when we had wars, they cared about their power and immortal lives too much.