Chapter 6

I was currently sitting in one of the class halls at school; trying my hardest not to pass out. The professor was rambling on about something or other but I just couldn't keep focused on the lecture.

No matter how hard i tried.  I'll probably just get the notes from someone later; but until then I'm napping.

Before I could try to sleep the class ended. Thank God.  I got up,grabbed my stuff, and headed towards the door. As I got there, a familiar british boy was waiting for me on the other side.

"Hi love." He smiled, kissing my cheek. Then he grabbed my hand; leading me away from the class.

It was Friday right now, and Oli wanted me to come over to the house and spend some time with him. I had been looking forward to hanging out with him, but now I didn't. I mean Oli's great, but I just didn't feel like it. Let alone feel like doing anything right now.

These passed few weeks have been hell.  I've been crammed with exams and studying til the break of dawn that I've hardly have time to sleep. So at this point I've found it pretty hard to pay attention to anything. Unfortunately, that meant unintentionally ignoring Oli. Which is why it didn't surprise me that I didn't here a thing he just said.

"Kell!" He snapped. Making me come back from my thoughts. He let go of my hand in his rage.

"Sorry What?"

"I'm trying to bloody fucking talk to you. Why won't you listen to me?" He said still sounding annoyed at me.

"I'm sorry. I just zoned out." I replied. 

"Well don't." He snapped again.

I didn't particularly enjoy the unhappy version of him. So I decided not to push the argument any further. Especially because I honestly didn't have the energy to.

________________________________________

Mike's POV:

I was sitting on a bench by the parking lot with Marla. We were sitting and talking about random stuff, until I noticed them.

I warned Kellin about him. Why does he not listen to me?

"Because Kellin, regardless is going to do whatever he wants." Marla answered.

I said that out loud?

"Yeah, but he doesn't understand. He's not good for him. I don't want to see him end up like all of Oli's EXs." I really feel for Kellin. He's a good friend of mine now and I want to make sure he's okay.

"How do you know so much about Oli anyway?" She asked.

I did know a lot about him didn't I.

"Well, I met him here last year. And we were really close. Best friends even. Then I saw what he did to guys and what he used to do to girls, and I told him how bad it was. Now. Oli has this temper.  And we got into a fight. Eventually, after not talking for a while, we became friends again. But I still can sense tension between us sometimes."

It was silent for a moment.  I looked back over at them. They got into Oli's car and drove off.

"Well, I think he'll make the right decision." She said.

Yeah...Hopefully.

________________________________________

We got out of the car and went inside the house. The house was deserted.  The rest of the guys must of had classes right now.

In the span of a second of walking in, Oli turned me around and put one hand around my waist and the other on my neck. Pulling me in for a very powering and passionate kiss.

See this is the thing. One minute he's mad at me and is silent the hole car ride. Then another minute he's doing this. He confuses me.

I figured this was his way of apologizing for earlier. So with a little hesitation I finally kissed him back.

The kiss got more and more heated as time went on. On his end. He pushed me against one of the walls and started to grind into me. Whoa.

His actions caught me off guard. I was so out of it that I felt like I had the slowest reaction time ever. I still kept kissing him though. Him deepening the kiss and me being confused at where in the hell this was coming from.

Ok i can't. I moved my head to the side, breaking the kiss and trying to catch my breath. He just saw this as a perfect opportunity to go to my neck. He started kissing and sucking down on it; probably leaving hickeys. God damn him.

"O-Oli? Babe?" I tried to get his attention.

"I want you so much right now." He growled in my ear. He moved back down to my neck sucking on it again. This time causing me to have to hold back a moan.

"Oli? Come on." I said firmly.

"No. It'll be fun." He smiled. Clearly not listening to anything I said.

"Oli. Can we do this later? I'm really tired."

"Or how about we do this right now. Come on I wanna be close to you. Right now."

"No Oli." I stated pushing him off of me.

I moved around him and to the couch but he wasn't having it. 

"OH, so are you just gonna be a little cunt cause I yelled at you?" He barked. What the hell?

"No, Oli I'm --"

"I'm just gonna be punished for wanting to be with my boyfriend? Oh fucking kay."

"What are you talking about?" I was slowly fuming.

"No, it's fine. It's my fault. It always is."

"Are you fucking joking with me right now?"

"Say it's not my fault. " He challenged

"No! Because it is! You're being a dick to me and calling me a cunt over bullshit. Your beeing an asshole out of no where and- "

"Are you done?" He brushed off the conversation like he heard nothing.

"You know what? Fuck you Sykes!"

I stormed out of the room and to front door, opening it.

"Where the hell are you going?" He yelled

"Away from you, you prick!"

And with that I slammed the door shut. Walking away from my terrible excuse of a boyfriend.

__________________________________________