Chapter 8

"So he just yelled at you for no reason?"

"Yep." I said hardly paying attention to Marla from my bed on my laptop.

I've been home for about a little over an hour now. Sadly, I made the one mistake of telling Marla everything that happened with me and Oli and since then she's gone off on this tangent about her hate for him.

She was pacing back and forth now, breathing heavily, and it was starting to really freak me out.

"Mar, really, it wasn't that bad." I said. Trying to calm her down.

"He's lucky he doesn't live on campus or I sware I would march up to his dorm and-"

"Do absolutely fucking nothing, huh?" I smirked.

"I'm serious Kellin. He should not treat you that way. You're not just some little boy toy he can mess with."

At this point I needed to stop her before she goes all mom on me. I got up from my place and grabbed her shoulders, stopping her.

"Marla, everything is fine, ok. It was our first fight. No big."

I'm not gonna lie I was still pretty pissed at him, but for Marla's sake I acted as if I brushed it off.

"Alright." She said as she moved away and flopped back on her bed. After a couple of minutes, she calmed down, back to her usual self.

"So where did you go while I was gone?" She asked.

'Oh you know with Mike's god like brother.' I thought to myself. I couldn't say that. Could I?

"Oh fun story, I uh went to that pier type kinda place we went too a while back umm and I met Mike's older brother. " I said awkwardly. Why did I say that so weird? You met Vic Kellin. So what?

Marla shot up from the bed. You should have seen her face after I said that. I didn't think it was possible to have that big of a grin unless you cut open your skin. What's she so smiley about?

"You dig him don't you?" She mocked

"What are you blathering about?"

"You're messing up your words and your face is all hot and red." She laughed

Really? I ran to the bathroom to look at my face. It didn't take long for me to realize I was lied to.

"IS NOT!!" I yelled like a child

"Yeah but you looked anyway." I heard Marla burst into a fit of laughter.

I ran back over to her, tackling her.

"You bitch!" I hit her repeatedly, but not hard enough to hurt her. She just laughed more at my torment, and I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face.

As she tried to fight me off, she stopped. Then froze. As if she was a deer in headlights.

"Did you hear that?" She asked

"Yeah its the sound of me murdering you."

"No, really. Listen."

We paused for a minute, then she got up going towards the window. As she moved the blinds open, she started laughing again.

"What?"

"The British is Back." She said in the worst british accent I'd ever heard.

"Nuh uh." I said rushing over to the window.

To my displeasure, he was. It's almost as if in the split moment of looking at him, I was reminded of everything that happened today, making me furious. If looks could kill.

"Well obviously, you two have things to discuss. So I'm gonna catch you on the flip flop." She said while putting on her shoes and walking out of the room.

Quite honestly after my recap of everything, I wanted to close these blinds.

But I didn't want to ... you know what? Screw it. I looked straight at him, waved with the most sarcastic smile I could muster up, and shut the blinds. Sure it was rude but Sassy Kellin has no sympathy for anyone.

Feeling proud of myself, I layed back down on my bed, but it wasn't long before there was a knock on the door.

"Oh god." I groaned. Lazily, I got up from my current position to get the door.

"What?"

"Please talk to me." He begged.

"Why so you can call me a cunt again?"

"Kell, please can I come in?" He begged. Reluctantly, I moved out of the way. He walked in and we both sat on my bed, face to face. It was silent, then Oli spoke.

"Kell, Babe look I'm so sorry. I know I fucked up and said horrible things to you. I know I'm in the wrong and I never should have took any of this-."

He said a few more things but honestly I wasn't listening to him. I knew I would forgive him because it was hard not to so I zoned out and let him say whatever he wanted. Until he said something that caught me off guard.

"It's just ... you're different Kell. I've never felt this way about anyone and fuck I'm practically in love with you and-"

"I'm sorry What?" I questioned a little shocked.

"God, if I'm gonna poor my heart out to you can you at least look interested for five seconds?" He groaned. It got quiet for a minute.

"You love me? " I asked in a quiet voice.

It's a crazy scary feeling in the pit of your stomach when someone says they love you. I mean we've only been dating for a few months but I could tell in that moment, he meant it.

"How could I not?" He smiled. Making me smile. I looked down. I can't believe he just said that. My heart melted. Oliver Sykes is in love with me.

He grabbed my hands in his. Caressing them.

"So, are we okay?" He asked unsure.

"Yeah... We're okay." I said

He grined, cupped my face, and kissed me deeply.

And in that moment, all anger towards this boy was gone.

____________________________________