Chapter 2: Assassins

Start from the beginning

The bounties interested me and they could bring in a good sized payday but I wasn't that crazy. Plus those guys only killed rich elites who were a cancer to this world. Also I didn't want to get rid of someone who was a nuisance to the Empire. I also hated the Empire but I was going to get my vengeance in another way. "Why hasn't anyone stopped them yet if they kill all of those innocent people?" the kid asked. "You see kid while the bounties are high and get higher everyday no one is dumb enough to go after them" I answered.

The kid and the young girl looked over at me sitting with my feet on the table. "And who might you be exactly?" The girl asked, I decided to play it cool until tonight. "Well little lady you could say that I am someone who listens and pays attention to the going ons of this city" I answered. "Lady Aria I wouldn't deal with that vagrant if I were you" the girl's bodyguard said glaring at me. "Are you a member of the military police or the royal army?" The kid asked.

"Sorry kid, I'm not one of those idiotic jarheads and I'm not a member of lazy jackoffs" I answered taking a sip of my drink. "Come you two I think it is best that we leave now and return home" the bodyguard said standing up. Both the kid and the young girl got up and followed the guard. "See ya later kid" I said with a wave as the kid left with the girl.

I guess it was time for me to get ready for tonight. Who knows if the kid survives through the night I might give him a cut of my pay. He did help me out a lot and I also owed him for the current situation he was in. With that I grabbed my guns and tools and got ready for what was about to go down tonight.

Time Skip

Target's Mansion

It was time for me to get to work, it was dark and it was the perfect time for me to start. I climbed up the side of the mansion like I did before and went through the same unlocked window. Right away a familiar smell hit my nose, it was a stench that I had smelt many times before. "Fresh blood" I say to myself as I quietly walk down the halls of the mansion. I came across the study of the father first and decided he'd be the first one to go.

I tried to open the door to the study but I heard a sound coming from the other side of the door. I slowly peek through the keyhole and see the father's body being lifted up into the air. Suddenly the sound of breaking bones could be heard and the father's body fell to the ground lifeless. I saw next was a blonde figure looking through the keyhole back at me. Suddenly the figure broke through the door and tried to grab me. Luckily I was quick enough to roll backwards and dodge the attack.

The figure turned out to be a blonde woman with a large chest and lion like features. "Oh my what do we have here?" The woman asked playfully licking her lips. I let out an annoyed sighed "you don't want to play with little me?" The woman asked disappointed. I wanted this to be over quick so I drew my revolver and fired at the woman. Somehow the woman was able to dodge my shot and was able to get close to me.

The woman grabbed my throat and held me against the wall. I saw that the woman had large lion like paws as her hands. "You don't look like one of the guards, so who are you?" The woman asked as she choked me. Quickly before she could break my neck my prothsteic arm unfolded and I sliced the woman's leg. The woman saw that and dropped me "that actually hurt" the woman said. Not wanting to waste anymore time I drew my knife and went to attack the woman. With my arm blade I cut her side then with my knife I went to cut her throat but she blocked with her arms.

"You know if you and I weren't trying to kill each other, I think we'd enjoy getting rough" the woman said to me. This chick wasn't going to go down easy and I still needed to make sure that the kid was ok. I folded my arm blade back and grabbed my tomahawk, with both my knife and tomahawk I managed to back the woman into a corner. Soon stabbed her in the other leg and kneed her in the chin before hitting with a big boot in gut.