Chapter 25

This is how the guys look👆

Jacob's Pov:-I got up extra early today to think about the task in my hand (I have the sheet in my hand so literally) and I may have come up with a plan,for the 'show my real self' one so I am going to host a party with like the whole college because like everyone knows me and I will tell them everything but I even have to convince Nina and her friends to come with me they hate parties a lot mostly the ones with alcohol so it is going to be a bit challenging but I am going to message her brother to make her come I already took his number from Nini so we don't have to worry about that. After thinking for nearly an hour I made my way to my maths class which Madison was in so I sat next to her.

Jacob-Hey,Madison*smiles*

Madison-Hey,how are you doing?

Jacob-I didn't talk to any girl except obviously you so I think I'm doing pretty good

Madison-Good,I heard about the whole smiling thing too you are warming up to Hayden

Jacob-*sighs*I hope so

Madison-I know he is a tough nugget but you can break him

Jacob-Thanks Mads,but now can we talk about you and Hayden*smirks*

Madison-*blushing*What's there to talk about?

Jacob-You know what I am talking about*smirking*

The teacher walks inside

Madison-*sighs*The teacher is here focus

Jacob-Ok*laughs*

Madison-Shut up

When the class ends

Madison-What class do you have now*packing stuff up*

Jacob-English*groans*

Madison-Nini has english too I think

Jacob-Yeah we both have this class together

Madison-Okay well see ya

Jacob-Why are you in such a hurry?*raises his eyebrow*

Madison-What do you mean by that?

Jacob-You know what Prince Charming is waiting for you go*laughs*

Madison-*laughs and blushes*Shut up!

We both go our separate ways I reach english class without any girl seeing me mostly because I am wearing a hoodie and using the hood to hide my face when I get inside I don't see Nini anywhere but I go and sit at the back and take out my phone to see if I have any new message from her and of course I have one,apparently she has cheer practice so she won't be in this class ugh I have to sit alone and see Mr.Smith doing something or the other I don't even understand how does this guy have so much energy.After 5 minutes Mr.Smith enters the class and tells us he is going to show us a video on medieval times when he closes all the lights I take out my phone to send EJ a message.

~~

EJ :p

Hey EJ,this is Jacob

Oh hey,what's up?

I just wanted to tell that because of the tasks Nini wants me to do in one of them I need your help!

Why?

So,there is one 'show your real self' and I have a plan to like get everyone to a party on friday after the game