Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)

EJ's Pov:-I see Nini helping Gina out of the car and Gina screaming at Nini

Gina- if you are a godamn serial killer kill me now*screaming*

Nini- Gina shut the hell up

Gina- Where the hell are we? At least let me call EJ to tell him goodbye

I laugh at them she still looked cute but her screaming was breaking my eardrums I look at Nini and nod she understands again talks to Gina.

Nini- So you are going to stand here and after 5 minutes remove your blindfold. Okay?

Gina-*nods*okay

Nini- After 5 minutes

Gina again nods Nini runs to her spot I walk away.

Gina's pov:- After 5 minutes I remove my blindfold and look around it is very decorative and I see all the decorations but then I remember that I had come here with Nini.

Gina- Nini where are you?*scared*

I hear some plants moving about

Gina- Of there is a killer who was paid by Nini come out right now

Someone comes in front of me and I kick them hard in the"place" he groans and I finally see its EJ.

EJ- Babe it's me*laughs*

Gina- I'm so sorry*helps him get up*Wait but where did you come from?

EJ-What do you mean*stifles a laugh*

Gina-I came here with Nini and now you are here

EJ-You look pretty

Gina-Thanks,but what's going on*looks around*

EJ-So,now I am going to talk and you will listen okay?

Gina-Okay

EJ's Pov:-I took a deep breath and started to calm my nerves I looked around and Nini gave me a smile which made me feel better

EJ-You remember the day we both met?You were a new student in East High and we all were in Sophomore Year. You were the kind of girl who made friends with everyone and could easily put someone in their place after I saw you doing that to someone I had already fallen hard and I used to like all the butterfly feeling you give me I never felt like this with anyone Gi,I love you. You have made me feel like the most special guy in the whole world and I am so grateful to have a girlfriend as talented and beautiful as you. I love how we can talk easily to each other about anything and everything I am grateful you gave me a chance so will you make me the happiest dork and *sits on one knee*

Gina's Pov:-After EJ told his speech I was full on crying I couldn't believe that my love of my life did all this,I am grateful that Nini used waterproof mascara because I would look so bad right now after his speech he got down on one knee I think he's finally proposing to me he finally got the guts to do it I guess.

EJ-So,will you make me the happiest dork and marry me*with hopeful looks*

Gina-i...uh..are you?*stammering like a small b*tch*

EJ-Babe?*nervously laughs and stands*

Gina-What?*whispers*

EJ-you haven't given me an answer yet

Gina-I..Okay wait so you are proposing?

EJ-*nervously laughs*I guess so

Gina-Oh my yes yes of course I will marry you *smiles and jumps on him*