Chapter 12

Ricky's Pov:- We all planned that we should sleep in Nini's room today and shall I tell that outside I was calm but inside I was a total mess but nobody should know that all the guys slept on the floor and Nini and Gina slept on Nini's bed. I couldn't even sleep a wink and actually I am glad I did that because the time when everybody fell asleep I heard some noises a person or EJ was going somewhere out and I may have a hunch where he is going.

Ricky-EJ!*He turns around*Where the heck do you think you are going?

EJ-I swore to god you were sleeping a second ago how the hell are you awake

Ricky-I can't sleep now back to you *having a stare down*

EJ- Ok fine,I can't sleep knowing that Asher is sleeping peacefully and Nini *turns towards her*is heartbroken and crying herself to sleep

Ricky-so I am assuming you are going to Asher *In an excited way*

EJ- Yeah,you wanna come you have already caught me so come on *sneakily makes his way past the door*

Ricky-Uh yeah lets go *I make my way to the door*

EJ-You ready? *Nods* so lets go

We make our way to Annie's dorm because like he can't be anywhere else I suppose I mean where would he even go his friends are I think only Annie you know what  I don't even know why am I thinking about my crushes ex so much we finally arrive and I knock on the door and Annie opens the door.

Annie-Hi,can I help you? *looks back and forth us both*

EJ-yeah do you know where Asher is?

Annie-Yeah he is inside I'll just call him *goes inside to call him he comes out with a shocked face*

EJ- Surprised to see us? *smirking at him*

Asher-What are you both doing here? *closing the door behind him*

Ricky-*Punching him hard* That's why

Asher-I just came from the college doctor *groans*

EJ-Good *Punches him they all throw hands after about 2 hours or something they stop they all have blood and bruises on there faces but still for some reason Asher is more hurt than the others*

Asher goes to the nurses office when he was going there we glare at him

EJ- I don't think we should go back to Nini's room now I think she would just scream at us

*points at his face*

Ricky-Yeah,we should go to your dorm better 

EJ-Yeah let's go *we go to his dorm it's already 4 in the morning but wew don't care and go to sleep and this time peacefully*

Nini's Pov:-I wake up in the morning hearing some voices it was around 6 in the morning and I was physically and mentally tired because of yesterday

Cyrus-Yeah I don't know where they are

Johnny-I may know but like we don't know when they went there so like I don't know *this confuses Nini*

Nini-What's going on guys?

Gina-Neens are you ok? *with concern*

Nini-Yeah,I am ok but what's going on who is lost?

Johnny-It's Ricky and EJ *sighs*

Nini-Did you try to call them?

Cyrus-Ofcourse but I think they will pick up if you call them