Chapter 07

Ashers pov-
Nini, I love you soo much, i love you from the day I met you in 3rd grade I was new but still you talked to me became one of my best friends you put me in your inner circle, I took you on dates, I still remember how I asked you to be my girlfriend I was soo scared that you were going to reject me. Me and the whole team took you to the court with fairy lights all over you were soo excited I then showed you a banner with "will you be my girlfriend?" I had Rose's and chocolates in my hand you were shocked but you told me "yes" you would not believe me if i told you i slept with a smile on my face... i knew you and only your are going to be the love of my life forever and ever so I'm asking........

I look up at Nini who's looking at me in shock

Nini- Your not proposing are you? Because I'm only 18 I want to marry you but like were still young and I want to finish my studies and.....

Awww she looks so beautiful while blabbering 🥺

asher- Nini nini, hey look at me, I'm not telling you to marry me.... not yet in my hand I hold a ring a "promise ring" which I will change with a engagement ring and then a wedding ring because Nini I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Nini will you accept?
Nini- Omg yes yes!!!! Of course I'll accept. I love you soo freacking much.

Ninis POV-
omg he gave me a freacking promise ring i love him with my whole heart eeeek best day of my freacking life.

Ricky's POV-
no no no no no this is not happening right now she accepted is she crazy like what????!!!!

Ejs POV-
I cant no I just can't.

Ninis POV-
the ceremony came to an end I showed my Besties the ring they were in love with it they were already getting ready for my wedding.

I went back to my family everyone congratulated me. Ej was a angry but still he didn't do anything because of my mom's I was soo happy now both the Angel's and the Salazar-Roberts are meeting each other let's see how it goes.

Carol and Dana Roberts- Nini we want to meet Ashers family, could we?
Nini- oh yeah sure, 1 minute.

I ran to Asher and his mom Jenn and Mike

Mike- oh hi Nini,we are soo happy for you both
Nini- Awww thank you Mr and Mrs Angel. I came here because my family wanted to meet you if that ok with you?
Jenn- Oh ofcourse I would love to meet the wonderful Roberts household
Nini- Awww ok let's go

We walk over to my family I stay back with Asher

Jenn- Hi,Mrs and Mrs Roberts I'm Ashers mom I'm so happy to have such a wonderful girl in our life your Nini. I love her soo much and I'm so happy to meet the Robert's clan😊
Momma C- Awww,thank you Jenn, I would love for Nini to be in the Angel's clan let me introduce you to everyone
So this is Ej her older brother and his basketball team/they are like brothers to her that's Ricky,Cyrus,johnny,Jacob they all said hi with smiles. I'm Carol and this is my wife Dana.
Jenn- Hi everyone, now I'm sure of all the stories your youngest one told me

I started to blush and fell back into Ashers embrace this day couldn't have gotten better the whole ride home I couldn't remove the smile which was plastered on my face I even slept with a smile everyone got together I was shocked to see Ej and Asher being friends but I mean awwww. Mostly he threatened him but that all is in the past now I don't know what he told him but I could see he was a little scared but then he relaxed when everyone talked to him and then Ej liked him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Awwwe this is so sweet see yall later byee