"P'Ja, popcorn please~" First opened his mouth while looking at the TV screen and Ja fed some popcorn to First while looking at the movie.

They heard a loud knock from their door. It was like the person was in a hurry so Fluke went towards the door and opened it.

"Oh Mr. Assistant, we need all of you to the village clinic now!" The guy panted for air while his whole body was filled with blood.

Fluke ran to the living room and told the kids to go to one room with each other and wait for them to return. "We need to go, there's something wrong!" Fluke told his brothers and future brother-in-laws.

They nodded and got ready. Mew called Mild to ask what was happening in advance.

Oh, alpha right on time! We need all of you here. And bring Zee with you, he needs to know.(Mild sullenly said through the phone)

Why, what happened? And why is Zee needed? (Mew questioned while wearing his leather jacket and looked at his Luna while furrowing his eyebrows.)

Gulf finished wearing his clothes and went near his alpha, who was on the phone. He mouthed Mew a' What did he said?' and Mew shook his head and mouthed an 'i don't know'.

It's his parents alpha. He needs to know this. (Mild tried his best not to crack his voice.)

Ok, we'll be there (Mew hang up and ran towards Nut's room)

∆∆∆∆∆

"Zee, son. Come with us" Mew sullenly called the boy who was protecting his family. "Yes uncle" Zee nodded his head while looking at his uncle with a serious expression.

"Wait, daddy! Where are you taking Koala?" Saint held Zee's wrist and asked his father. "He just needs to know something son. Don't worry, we'll take care of him" Mew reassured his son and Saint hung his head while letting go of Zee's wrist.

"Hey don't be sad. I promise I'll be back" Zee caressed Saint's cheek, "DON'T PROMISE ANYTHING TO ME! Do it! DON'T PROMISE ME THAT YOU'LL COME BACK, INSTEAD TELL ME YOU'LL COME BACK!" Saint cried and Zee smiled. "Ok, I'll Come back" Zee hugged his crying soulmate and Saint hugged tighter.

Mew turned around, because what he was seeing was hurting his heart. My babies!!  Mew cried in his thoughts.

Zee went towards his uncle and they went to the village clinic with OhmFluke, BounPrem, KaoEarth, BrightWin and Gulf.

"Alphas, Lunas, CEO and Secretary!" Turbo called and Sammy, Kaownah, Mild and Boat bowed their heads.

"What happened!?" Earth asked. "Luna Earth, it's one of the half breeds" Kaownah sullenly said. "Why what happened!?!" Win asked.

He was the Luna of the Vampires and he wouldn't let anything bad happen to one of his people.

"Two of our undercovers are badly injured and they only have minutes left to live" Sammy looked away when she saw Zee.

Gulf's eyes widened and held Zee's shoulders. "Lead us to them" Prem asked and Mild nodded.

They went inside the clinic room and they saw Ae and Pete's holding each other's hand while laying down on the clinic bed for each of them.

They looked so badly injured, their blood was staining their clothes and dripping underneath the beds.

Zee ran towards his parents, "PAPA, DADDY!?! NO!!! WHAT HAPPENED!?!" Zee cried while standing between his parents bed and caressing both their cheek.

"Oh my boy, I'm sorry we only have a minute to talk and see you" Pete cried while gasping for air.

"NO PAPA, NO!! DON'T TALK, YOU'LL LOOSE MORE OXYGEN!" Zee begged. "Son, please take care of yourself and your new family" Ae pleaded his son.

"Yes dad, I will. But you have to live!!" Zee cried.

Gulf, Fluke, Prem, Earth and Win fell into tears and hid their faces to their alpha. "Alpha, Luna. Please take care of our one and only son." Pete begged Mew and Gulf. Mew nodded and Zee shaked his head a 'no'. "Please daddy and papa!! You still need to see me marry N'Saint!" Zee cried.

"I'm sorry, we wouldn't see us looking at you get married, but son. We will surely see it" Ae smiled at his son while his whole face and body was stained with blood.

"Take care of your future husband right Zee, don't let anger get the best of you" Pete ordered his son while warm tears rush down his face.

Zee nodded roughly while crying. Ae and Pete closed their eyes and their body turned into ashes. "PAPA!!!! DADDY!!!" Zee shouted and kneeled to the floor.

Gulf went near Zee and hugged the crying boy. Zee hugged his uncle tightly while Gulf hush him. "It's gonna be alright, we're here. Saint's here." Gulf caressed Zee's hair.