I Wanna Be George 💎(Finale)

Começar do início

"Speaking of animal outfits, Cash and Patches have beef." Sapnap says with a small smile and Dream grabs the blanket off the back of the couch. "Oh yeah because he ate her food, you'd think he'd go after bone." Dream drapes the blanket over them as best he can, "I've never seen a cat looked so pissed."

Sapnap remembers it like it was yesterday, filling the cats bowls first. Patches getting her own special food because Dream was over protective, always a miss priss. Cash had waited patiently, sitting at his feet looking up at him cutely. Sapnap had turned around for only a second, going to grab the dog food shaped like little bones. When he came back Patches was sitting on the counter, annoyance in her face. Her ears were turned back and her claws were digging into a rag, looking like she was silently cussing out the small dog. Cash was all shits and grins, head buried in her bowl face covered with wet food.

Sapnap had the easy solution of just filling Cash's food bowl, but Patches had a different idea. Jumping off the counter and onto Cash, meowing aggressively. It had scared the other two cats, running off. Sapnap had freaked out, Cash running around wondering what was happening. For a full 30 minutes Sapnap chased them around the house, Patches hanging on for dear life while taking her paw and hitting Cashs head. Cash barked like his life depended on it, not knowing what to do as he jumped on the couch. Patches was still in full rage mode, as when Sapnap tried to pry them apart she started hitting him.

Then like God was blessing him Dream opened the door and Patches ran to his side rubbing on his leg. Cash still recovering from the evil cat, his collar around his legs. Sapnap was leaning against the couch looking up, out of breath. Dream going wide eyed, looking at the now messed up house.

"What happened?"

Sapnap starts laughing at the memory finding it quite silly now, especially how it looked. "What, you all the sudden went into a giggle fit?" Sapnap wipes his eye and smiles brightly, "she just stood hitting his head. Oh my God it was hilarious," he laughs out and Dream can't help but laugh himself. "Patches is evil sometimes," he says and in walks the culprit prancing in like she owned the place. "Patches were you mean to the poor little puppy," Dream asks patting his lap and she comes over hopping on. "She's playing nice," Sapnap says petting her head softly. "Cash has been awful quiet, what did you do to him Patches?" He asks jokingly and Dream pokes his side sweetly. Patches jumps off his lap and he pokes his side again.

"She's locked him away!" He says and Sapnap giggles hitting his chest "your such an idiot."
----------

"Okay I come bearing gifts, close your eyes."

Sapnap doesn't question it, Dream setting bags on the counter. He brings 2 into the living room and sits infront of him with a bright smile. "Okay so I bought a bunch of Candy canes and I want you to taste them." Sapnap nods and closes his eyes, hearing Dream open something. He hears more rustling and then feels Dream shift, "open." Sapnap does only seconds later feeling the pressure of it on his tongue. Everything tasted normal, mint and a hit of- oh my god what was that?! He opens his eyes taking out the candy cane, looking at it. "What kinda disgusting witch craft is that?" Dream laughs lightly and hands Sapnap a drink.

"I was going through the candle isle and found these Candy canes that are flavored like weird foods. That my dear friend is gravy," he says and Sapnap takes the drink, taking a long sip. "You are horrible, God that tasted like shit." Dream dies laughing, wheezy laughs filling the air. Sapnap sits the drink down trying to forget the taste of the candy cane. His phone starts ringing, and he wants to ignore it but it's Bad and well he was impossible to ignore. "I'm putting them on the tree to catch the Christmas candy thief." Dream continues to pull out boxes of disgusting candy canes.