💜Important!!!!💜

Hi everyone!

So as you know I write this story oddly enough. So the next chapter I want to do is Doorstep Pt.5 or it will be another filler. Now I wanted to say a massive thank you for 10k reads! When I wrote the first chapter for this story, I didn't think it was going to take off in any way. I made this for fun and as a way to just write a silly little Oneshot book. I did not expect this book though to take off the way it did in just a few months.

It had all the sudden got a lot of attention and I couldn't be more thankful. I feel so happy to have the amount of support I get on this story, and you all are absolutely amazing. I'm hoping you all are loving it so far, as I really really enjoy it.

Now, until I got a comment about it I didn't realise that it sounded a little rude. When I put people as 'Extra Characters' I thought it was fine, now I see that it makes them sound less important. So I'm just going to change it to 'People Included' and put everyone in there. I don't want people to think I'm downplaying any of them, because I'd hate for it to be seen like that. I have no bad intentions.

On a different subject, I do need to ask. If George and Dream got married which would you prefer.

George in a Dress
Or
George in a suit

Now I'm not saying 100% the wedding is happening it's just a question. If you all do pick Suit I will say the description but if it's a Dress I will put a picture. Dresses are hard to describe without showing the picture.

That's all for today, I hope you all are having a good day! I love you all lots and lots!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜