Doorstep 👑(Pt.3)

Klance_fanenby69 congratulations I liked your name the best! I actually had a cat named Grace and I loved her so much💫
-----------------------💜--------------------------

"Dream why does Grace have your hard drive?"

The little girl looks up at him evil smile plastered on her face. "No I gave her a chew toy!" George picks her up taking it away from her and goes into Dreams room. "Does this electronic look like a chew toy for our baby?"

"George I'm on stream," Dream looks at the chat but it was impossible from how fast it was going. "W-wait, voice cam on?" Dream nods and George's eyes go wide as he goes over to Dream at his desk.

Candy_boi: yall did you hear that?#?!?!
Badbabyone: holy shiiiiiiiiitttttttt did George say our baby!?!?!?!!?!?!
Gream_fan: SOMEONE CLIP THAT! CLIP IT NOW!!!
Badboybaby: YO TWITTER IS LOSING THEIR CRAP
Peachybabe: is Dreamnotfound real!!???!!!!
Big.pickle: WHAT DO WE DO??????????
GEEEORGE: FJFJEJFKCFJGLVOAJ

George takes a deep breath knowing this needed an explanation. Dream could end the stream, or they could tell people the truth. That would be stupid though, they are Minecraft gamers it's not like they wanted to know this stuff. People just come for content not an unholy amount of personal life information.

Dream mutes his Mic and looks up at George, "what should we do?" George takes a deep breath and goes over to Dreams bed and lays Grace down. He then goes back to Dream and starts hitting him profusely, "you idiot! Why don't you ever tell me when you stream?!? I'm forced to watch the baby 24/7 while your playing video games! Now because of your dumb decision, people know we have a baby! That sounds wrong Clay! Cause I can't get fucking pregnant! So people probably think we're in a gay relationship and have a baby or we stole it!! No ones gonna believe the real story, it makes no sense!! I'm never gonna get a girlfriend, and I'll die alone!"

Dream rolls his eyes and nods, "George stop hitting me your okay." He grabs his hands and George stomps his foot as another way to let out emotion. "I know, I know I should have listened to you. I needed to tell you about when I do this stuff, your absolutely right." George nods pulling his hands away and crossing his arms, "I am right. But why can't you take my advice? Why do I have to find Grace in the weirdest of places because you can't watch her for 2 minutes?! I am the only one who watches her, I am the only one who actually tries!"

George wipes at his eyes and looks down with a sniffle. "Hey please don't cry, it's okay George." George looks at him shaking his head, "no it's not okay. I'm only 23, and my mum is actually concerned why I haven't been home yet. I just keep telling her the flight is delayed but I can't say that anymore. At some point she's gonna figure out there was no flight. She's a great person but if she finds out I don't know what I would do. So yes it would be okay, it would be okay if my family wasn't religious, it would be okay if my mum didn't hate you, and it would be okay if I didn't have a baby. Unfortunately all those boxes are checked."

"Your mom hates me?" George just about wacks the shit out of him but Dream grabs his hands again, knowing the face George was making. "That's what your focused on!? Not the fact that I work my butt off to do whatever I can to make sure a kid that isn't even mine happy! I love Grace with my whole heart but God Clay I get nothing from you. Yeah you housed me and give me a bed to sleep in but your not there for me. Not in a gay way, but you don't try. You don't try," George finishes, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Dream takes in George's words, being the type of person who thought before he spoke when it came to serious topics. He didn't want George to feel alone, that wasn't his intention. Dream was just scared, he was terrified because having a baby meant unrealistic responsibility. Dream acted like he was still a 4 year old, how was he suppose to fill the needs of a child? He thought George would also be completely lost, but fortunately George had some mother bird instinct inside him.