Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.2)

So you know who the fanfics are about I will label them with certain emojis.

     -Dreamnotfound:👑

     -Georgenap:🎂

     -Dreamnap:💎

     -Poly:🎈

---------------------------💜----------------------

"Now class, I can tell you all had a very hard night based off your expressions." 

The professor laughs and sits his suitcase down on the desk, "okay let's get started. Now listen carefully, you all are like everyone else. Black/Brown hair, and basic Brown eyes. This heart pin will make you different, as you all have the ability to love." Jessica raises her hand and Dream opens his notebook and starts to shakily draw a human. He always loved art, the colors and paints. They had banned it though, as the government said it made people creative. Creativity was wrong, and no one should be creative.

Dream thought about the old art teacher, a lady who looked a little like him. Dream remembered she had always favored him, said he did the best with colors. Others would mix horrible combinations, filled with browns and grays. It was weird, and completely ugly.

"Now Love must sound like a funny word, but it actually has many meanings behind it. Love is a banned word in our community because of the passion behind it. Does anyone know what passion means?" Dream ignores the question and smiles when he gives the boy fluffy hair. "It makes sense why none of you know, because passion is also banned. Love is something that makes your heart ache. Your stomach feels sick, but in an amazing way. It's something that makes you feel happy."

Dream looks up putting down his pencil and sees Aubrey raise her hand. "Why is it banned if it's so nice?" The professor smiles and turns around to write on the board. "This is why, now Love equals feelings. Feelings equals vulnerability, and vulnerability equals pain. Love can have many things that will hurt you. Love can equal rejection, sex, depression, and even suicide. So our community did it's best in eliminating these harmful things." Dream for some reason didn't believe it, there was no way one feeling could make you that miserable.

"Listen very carefully, you will have a test over this. When you think of an Apple what do you think of?" He points to the person in the first row, and Dream worries now knowing the teacher was asking all students. "Circle because apples are shaped like circles." The girl infront of him says and the Professor looks at him. Dream swallows and looks at the apples on the table, "red."

The professor gives him a confused look and laughs, "would you like to explain red?" Dream looks around and finds that everyone was staring at him. "Well the Apple is red, the color." The professors laughs and goes over to his apples and picks one up, "class what's the color of this apple?"

"Brown," they all say in unison. Dream looks at the apple trying hard to see the brown but it was only a shiny red. The only thing being brown was the stem, but it was too small to be significant. "I think you need to relearn your colors, as Red does not exist." Dream sits back and the Professor moves on to the next person. This terrified Dream, why did no one else see the colors. He raises his hand and the Professor looks at him with bored eyes, "yes?" Dream clears his throat, "what about the colors green or blue."

"I'd like to inform you that those colors do not exist, maybe you are confused. Class what are the 3 colors?" The students look at him and he sinks in his chair, "brown, black, and white." "Black and white aren't colors, their shades." Dream says and mentally smacks himself at the comment. "Excuse me?" The professor gives him a sort of glare and Dream looks back down at his notebook, "I'm very sorry." Dream picks his pencil back up deciding that he was done, "your apology is accepted by the community."