Stay The Same👑

Stay The Same:

-(Sequal to Identity) George now comfortable in his body faces the challenge of telling people.

💫People Included💫

-George

-Dream

-Sapnap

-Karl
-Quackity

--------------------------💜-----------------------

"Who are you going to tell first?"

George shrugs continuing to mine at the blocks infront of his character. Dream had mentioned it before, the reveal. He never told him to tell the fans, he just wanted him to tell their friends. It didn't feel right though, something told him to keep it hidden. It wasn't a bad thing, of course it wasn't, but he had the knowledge that some of his friends would be upset. They wouldn't mean to be, but they would be. As stupid as that sounded it made sense to George, confirming his stance. "I don't think I'm gonna tell anyone else," he says and Dream sighs hitting George's character. "You can't just not tell them George. I see how you look on Facecam, you don't look happy. I can tell you don't want to be in the clothes you're wearing, and I almost feel that right after stream you change out of them." George stops playing, leaning back in his chair grabbing his water to distract him. He didn't want Dream to be right, but as always he was.

"Clay I just can't, they'll be disappointed. I don't want the fans to be mad, and I surely don't want our friends to be." George confesses finger running around the rim of his cup, he felt trapped. He wanted to let it out, but it was so hard to do so when he knew it was gonna be looked down on. Yes he had found the comfort in himself, He felt comfortable in girls clothes. He got all that, but others would see him as strange. "I know you're scared, but George look at you now." George looks down at his outfit with a smile, hands running over the silk. He was quite happy with his outfit today, a casual floral print off shoulder swing dress, with a gold leaf necklace to match. "See look how happy you are, God your face lights up when you feel comfortable and your friends would want that. For example I don't stream with face cam or face cam in general, because it makes me feel comfortable not to. Fucking Alex won't take off his beanie because he wants to be comfortable. George you deserve the same comfort we get, you deserve to be comfortable in your body. If people can't accept that then they can fuck off."

George smiles happily and takes a deep breath grabbing his headseat, putting it on. "How about a stream Clay?" Dream is confused but grabs his own headset wondering what in the world George was planning. "George what in the world are you doing?" George goes on Twitch, putting it on his left monitor before pulling up Twitter on his other. "I'm being comfortable," he says and Dream just goes with it logging into Minecraft.

@GeorgeNotfound

Streaming in 5 minutes so grab your snacks while you can, going to be pog!!!!

George tweets and leans back in his chair playing with his fingers, "I don't want to make a long explanation video. So I'll just let it out, and hope that no one sees me differently. I know the fans will, at least some of them. It's not normal, I know." George's mood deflates, tears building up in his eyes, he didn't want to be like this. He wished it would just be as easy as saying he was a boy and going with it, but it wasn't. He questioned on a daily basis what he wanted to be, but he never settled. They/Them scaring him, He/Him a little strange, and She/Her feeling also a little strange. So he went with both, choosing what he wanted to be referred to depending what he felt like in that day. Some days he wanted to be more of a he and some days he just wanted to be called a she or her. Today was that 'he' day, feeling comfortable in a dress but being called a he just felt right, it felt levelled. It still just all confused him, sometimes giving him long headaches where he just couldn't understand. Couldn't understand why he had to question, why he couldn't just be what he was born. But sometimes being what he was born as didn't make him feel safe.