Identity 👑

Identity:

-George doesn't want to feel uncomfortable in his body anymore.

💫People Included💫

-George

-Dream

-sapnap

-F1nn5ter

-BadBoyHalo

-----------------------------💜-------------------

George sits at his desk for a while staring at the Amazon box infront of him. He had contemplated doing this for months, and it all came down to his friends. This was a new part of his life and he was terrified, that he'd be left all alone. So he went to the first person he could think of who might understand.

"Yo we like never talk whats up?"

"I just had a few questions."

"Shoot."

"Well, so you like to dress up like a girl and do your makeup?"

"Bro I'm not a drag queen but fuck yeah."

"I need tips on h-how to do all that stuff."

"Wait really? You gonna try to be an egirl too, hot."

"No I actually just wanna feel pretty, by myself."

"Shit okay, well first you gotta figure out your style. Do you want the whole thing, like makeup, wigs, skirts, dresses, heels, or just a few things?"

"Uh, I have no idea."

"Lets start you off with the smaller shit like dresses, and skirts with long shirts. Go on Amazon, and share your screen with me."

"Okay, I can do that."

"How much you wanna spend? Remember girl clothes are expensive."

"Like 500 dollars or less."

"Good start."

George screenshares with Finn and types in Amazon on the Google bar. It pulls up filling with his normal searches of weird candies and Computer stuff. He nervously types in dresses, it immediately brings him to the first page out of 70,000 results.

"Now all you have to do is pick out ones that you like."

George scrolls a little and his eyes light up slightly when he sees a Women's short sleeve low cut, casual short dress.

"I really like this one."

"It's nice, the all black with little white daisies. Also it's a Dress you can wear without needing boobs, so that's a plus."

George ignores the weird boob comment and looks at sizes figuring he will need a size bigger because females had smaller bodies. He had never bought a dress before so this was so new. He almost felt like he was doing something wrong picking out a feminine item. George settles on a large, and adds it to cart. His hands feel sweaty at the purchase and wonders how he was going to explain all the dresses to his mom. She came over 4 days a week and always snooped in his apartment to see what he had been up to.