60

~Trevae POV

"Oh my gosh you're alive!" I said hugging him. "Why the fuck didn't you answer your phone?" I said breaking the hug and pushing him in the chest. "Change of emotions that fast?" He asked raising a brow. "I thought you were fucking dead and now you just gone show up?" I asked. "Well it took a lot to get here. Didn't really have time to pick up the phone." He shrugged walking in. "Wait, where's Rondo? Why isn't he with you?" I asked.

"So what do you guys have planned?" He asked sitting on the bed. "Don't ignore me. Where's Rondo?" I asked standing in front of him. "He got, caught up in some things. Don't worry." He said. "But he's not dead right?" I asked. "He's not dead. Calm down." He said. "What made you come down here?"

"Well, somebody gave me a little phone call saying you were losing your shit. You didn't know what to do so I figured I would be a better help if I were here and not in Texas." He said. "Now please, fill me in."

"Jet, the recruit that I was telling you about. He lied about everything. His real name isn't Tyrell Brown, it's Jafar Cunningham. He told me he was my brother and I'm assuming that was to get closer to me but it didn't work. When I finally got the details on him, he was already gone. He had taken the papers you and Rondo gave me before you left. I went to find more information on him and it turned out he had a younger brother. I paid him a visit and forced an address out of him." I said.

"You killed him. Right?"

"Yes. Don't interrupt. After I left his house, I visited Jet's house which is the address his brother gave me. No one was there. It looked like no one had been there for months. So then I remembered the guy telling me he was also related to Jason and Rome."

"The two mafia leaders you pissed off when you first started?" He asked.

"Yes. Stop interrupting me. Now before I found out about Jet, Jason had told me to watch my surroundings but he wasn't being straight forward. I'm guessing he was talking about Jet though. So I went to visit Jason to ask him what Jet wanted from me and why he had put a million dollar hit on my head. He still didn't tell me. But what he did tell me was that Jet was on his way to you and Rondo and that you'd both be dead right now. That's why I was blowing y'all phone up." I said. "Okay so any idea on where Jet really is? Because I didn't see anybody trying to take me out."

"If I knew where he was you think we would be having this conversation?" I asked. "Makes sense. If what Jason said is true, and Jet was really on his way to take Rondo and I out, he would have just gotten there. If he realizes that his targets aren't there anymore he's going to come back to Chicago. Once he does that, we kill him."

"Okay so we kill him, there's still money on my head."

"Not necessarily. Jet is the one that put a million dollars on your head. Meaning he's the source of the money. If he dies then there's no way to supply that million if somebody kills you. Kill the money source and nobody would want to kill you. That is unless you really pissed somebody off." He said. "But the bigger problem is who is associated with Jet. That entire group of new recruits could have been apart of this entire scheme. Jet could have sources all around you. If you want to survive this night, you gone need a lot of shit." He said.

~Third Person POV

"First things first." Khalil said. "We need a better location then this. We can't get any work done in this hotel, too much shit in here." He said. "Well we can't necessarily go back to the warehouse. Or my place. Too many people know about those." Trevae said. "I know a place." Xavier said. "You do?" Khalil and Trevae asked in sync. "Me and some of my other friends spent a year in America, traveled the country. When we were here we went to a lot of parties in abandoned buildings. I remember where some of them are." He said.