50

~Xavier POV

"I'm fucking lit!" Trevae yelled as I walked her back to her room. "And fucking loud. Calm down." I said laughing a little. "Calm down! It's my birthdayyyyy!" She sung out. "Yo you're so fucked up right now." I said. "No I'm not sir. I am very much great." She said. "Alright then. Walk in a straight line." I said. "Fucking bet. Hold my shoes nigga." She gave me her shoes all aggressive and shit. She started walking and of course she was all over the place. "See. Straight line."

"Yeah. Definitely." I said sarcastically.

Once we got back to her room, she laid out on her bed. "You need anything?" I asked sitting her shoes down. Before she could answer, there was a knock on the door. "For you to get that." She said with slurred words making me laugh a little. I opened the doors seeing Khalil. "Oh. You're here." He said looking surprised. "KHALILLLL!" Trevae yelled from the bed making Khalil walk in.

~Ace POV

"Why are you yelling?" I asked walking inside the room. "I just want to tell you, you my fucking dawg man. You snatched my lil homeless ass up off the streets. I mean can you fucking believe it. And happy mutha fucking birthday." She said making me realize. "Are you drunk ?" I asked. "Do I look drunk?" She asked.

"Yes." Xavier and I said in sync. I came up here to tell her about the Kayla shit but she's obviously in no type of shape to even understand what I'm talking about. "Go to sleep." I sighed. "Sleep? I'm not even tired." She said getting aggressive. "Go to sleep."

"No." She said standing in my face making me laugh a little. "You gone wish you didn't drink whatever you drank." I said shaking my head. "Xavier."

"Yo."

"Stay here with Trevae for me. I don't know what she might do if she's alone and I have something really important to handle. Give her some water, I need her as sober as possible when I get back. If you need me I'll be three doors down." I walked out making my way to Rondo's room. I banged on the door until he opened it. "I'm a little busy right now." He said. I pushed past him seeing a half naked girl on the bed. "Get out." I said to her. "Ace what the fuck is you doing?" Rondo asked. "Find your clothes and bounce."

She grabbed her clothes with an attitude and left. "Man you better have a good explanation on why the fuck you just kicked her out." Rondo said putting on his shirt. "What made you bring Kayla in when I went missing?" I asked him. "I'm on vacation bro I'm not here to talk work." He scoffed. "Answer the question."

"Cause she got connections everywhere. I knew she would be helpful. Why is this important?" He asked. "She's an opp." I said making him laugh a little. "Wait you serious?" He asked realizing I wasn't laughing with him. "Dead serious. I overheard her on the phone talking about what happened two months ago. Talking about we would never find out about something but I don't know what." I said.

"You sure about this?" He asked.

"I wouldn't be coming to you if I wasn't. Now we got to do this with just us. I haven't seen Kel or Andrew since this morning and Trevae is drunk." I said. "I'll be back. I'm going to bring her to the room." He walked out and eventually came back in the room with Kayla. "I was about to go to sleep. This better be important." She said sitting on the bed. Rondo pulled me to the side. "How are we going to play this?"

"Just follow my lead." I turned around sitting on the chair across from her.

"How you enjoying the Bahamas?" I asked. "Umm, it's good. Why?" She asked. "I know we said we weren't bringing up work while we were here but there's something that's been on my mind heavy." I sighed. "Okay. What is it?"

"How did you know where to find me when I was in Wisconsin?"

"I know some people that know some people. What's going on here?" She asked. "What did you do?" Rondo asked. "What?" She asked confused. "You set me up. I don't know how. I don't know why. But you played some type of role in what happened to me." I said. "Y'all are delusional I don't have time for this." She tried to get up but I stepped in front of her. "Come on now Kayla. You already know how this shit go. Just make it easier on yourself and tell the truth." I said.

"I didn't do anything."

"I don't want to kill you." Rondo sighed. "Rondo come on. You know me. You know I wouldn't do anything like this." She said. "I heard you on the phone Kayla. There is no getting out of this. Just tell me what the fuck you did."

"Fine. Before you went missing, I was helping some people out. More specifically, Kendrick and Jayda. After Jayda and Kendrick both died, I was put up to find out who did it. I'm a smart girl with connections around the country and I eventually found out that you killed Kendrick. I was trying to wrap my head around of why you would kill Jayda too. That was until I did some more searching and found out your little minion did it. I found out where you were staying and gave up your information. That voice message you heard, that was me. Everything that has happened to you in the past two months was because of me."

"Why though? I ain't never did shit to you?" I asked. "I know. But business is business. I was getting paid to do a job so I did it. I didn't care who got hurt in the process. I didn't know Rondo would reach out to me."

"Trevae told me she felt some fishy shit going on with you." Rondo scoffed. I walked out the room going back to Trevae. I knocked on the door and Xavier opened it. "How sober are you?" I walked in asking Trevae. "Uhh, like fifty fifty I think." She said. "Walk in a straight line." I said. She got up and did it. "Good enough. I need you to come with me. Thanks Xavier." I said to him. "Wait here. I'll be back." Trevae said to him.

I walked off with Trevae going back to Rondo's room.

~Trevae POV

"What's going on?" I asked as we walked inside Rondo's room. "You were right. Kayla was behind it all." Rondo said. "You bitch." I said trying to walk over to her but Khalil got in front of me. "Woah party girl." He said. "What do you mean woah? She should have been dead thirty seconds ago." I said. "I need everybody here and I can't find Andrew or Kel." Rondo said. "Andrew should be in his room." I said. "Go see if he's there. I'll look for Kel and Ace will stay here."

"I swear, when I get back, you are fucking dead." I said looking at Kayla. I walked out the room making my way to Andrew's. "Trevae." I heard my name being called, it was Xavier. "I'm busy give me a second." I said without stopping. "Trevae stop." He said. "What?" I asked stopping.

"It's your friend." He said. "My friend?"

"The guy you were with earlier."

"You talking about Andrew?" I asked making him nod. "Good, where the nigga at. We need to handle something." I said. "They found him on the beach." He said making me raise a brow. "Fuck is he doing on the beach this late? And what do you mean they found him?"

"They found his body. He's dead."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋