hes a true angel

He issss🥺🥺

Every time you looked at Armin, you can just see the Angel wings and golden  glowing halo. It's like your an aura reader. But Armins aura was different each time.

"Hey Armin are you okay?" You pop up behind him. He flinched unexpectedly and looks at you with a mutual face. You didn't like that.

"Hey Y/n, yes I am. I'm fine." He says and trades his attention to his books once again. 

"You sure?"

"Yes." Well his aura and vibration said different. 

You take a seat next to him, concerned for the odd behavior.

"How's my Angel doing?" You hug his arm, your head laying on his shoulder.

"I'm fine."

"I don't think so."

He sighs. Knowing your stubborn. "I'm just kinda stressed. With what's happening with Eren and all the Titans, it's just really confusing and exhausting. I can't sleep much either so I'm very tired and no one is being so supportive or nice anymore. I know it's always something like "every man to himself" but we're stuck in a living hell. At least spread a little kindness if that's all you can do. It's all enough.." Armin mumbled and drops his head to his hand.

"Sometimes angels get exhausted it's okay.." you say in a soothing voice. 

He looks at you, his ocean blue orbs staring into your e/c shimmering hues. 

"They work and protect to much. Sometimes they get tired." You smile warmly, your refusing to the Angel in front of you. Armin.

"I think I'm just another nerd. But..Angel?"

"Nerds are smart, angels are pretty, kind, caring, and loving, and hard to resist. Annnddd, try have a button nose!" You boop his button nose and he blushes, chuckling softly. "Best description of you." You smile eyes closed and pat his head.

"You should use this free time to take a nap, half of the scouts are sleeping now, and..I can talk to Hanji about the respect thing, because no one else will listen to me." He nods tiredly and stands up, kissing your forehead. "Thank you, sunshine." He smiles and walks off, feeling relieved as ever. 

You smile, satisfied with yourself. Angel Angel. Armin was an Angel. 

As he walked off, his vibration was soft and in sync with his heart beat. His colour was a mixture of bright blue and gold once again. Just this time, you swore you've seen sparkles and hearts.

|a/n; I hope I'm accurate with this aura reading and vibrations reading. I don't know anything about it I ain't so special 🤷🏻 I know it's short and not so good, I'm in class rn and I'm failing school and  I'm just not feeling so good. I hope you guys are okay, and please give feedback on the chapters! If you feel it can be better please tell me, please give requests for more ideas on oneshots! And a simple vote is much appreciated ^^ it makes me so happy! Knowing how at least one more person likes it. But that ofc is an option. Anyways! I hope you guys have a great life! Good day/goodnight! ♥️|

                 ~AppleCream🍰