the running dinosaur

Começar do início

"Jesse!" Kara yelled.

"Wally!"
"Jesse!"

But then Wally woke up, cringing to himself. "Stop yelling, please," Wally said before Iris and Mon golfed him into a hug.

"Her heart stopped. Her heart stopped!" Harry yelled as he felt Jesse's heartbeat gone.

"Jesse," Kara softly said.

"Are you okay?" Joe asked Wally.

"Jesse!" Kara yelled then Jesse gasped, but she was still unconscious. "Oh," she softly said in relief.

"It's beating. Her heart's beating," Harry said.

"Henry's a doctor. He should see her," Joe said before he got up and ran towards the breach room. Then Kara crawled over to Wally and hugged him.

"I'm so glad you're okay," she said.

"Hey, what's with him?" Wally asked as Kara, Iris and Mon faced him.

"It's Barry. Barry's gone," Kara croaked and Wally stared at her, confused but saddened. "Are you okay, Wally?" He nodded. "Okay, we should get you home, get some rest, okay?"

"I don't understand," Wally said.

"No, it's okay. Let's go," Iris said as she and Kara guided him out.

"I'll stay here, okay?" Mon said and Iris looked back at him with a smile.

"Thank you," she said and he smiled back.

"Of course," he said.

STAR Labs
Breach Room

When Joe ran in, he saw Henry just sitting down, not sure how to overcome the pain he was feeling. "Henry, Wells' daughter is upstairs. The energy hit her too," Joe said, but Henry didn't say anything. "Her heart stopped beating. Henry!"

"All right," Henry said softly before he got up and walked out, to go help Jesse. But as he left, Cisco touched Barry's suit and saw Barry, alive, in some type of vortex.

"I saw him!" Cisco exclaimed and Joe looked at him. "I saw Barry. He's alive."

Allen Household

Barry gasped awake, but it was odd. He was in his childhood bedroom. He slowly looked around, wondering how he got there. But he got up and headed downstairs.

When he did, he saw crime scene tape surrounded in the middle of where Nora Allen was murdered. But in the middle of it all, was Mon-El, holding a notepad, writing stuff down. "Mon?" Barry asked and Mon looked at him before he smiled.

"Good to see you, Barry. But I'm not Mon," Mon said but Barry was even more confused.

"You're not?" Barry asked.

"No," Mon said.

"And all of this? It's not real?" Barry asked.

"How do you feel, being back here?" Mon asked before he crossed over to Barry and sat down in a chair.

"I feel awful," Barry said.

"We thought you'd be more comfortable talking to someone who looked familiar and in a place you knew," Mon said.

"We? Who's we, exactly?" Barry asked.

"That's a little hard to explain. Sit, Barry. Sit," Mon said and Barry, confused, sat down in a chair in front of Mon. "How much do you know about the Speed Force?"