Chapter 3

A few more weeks passed and things were going good, until team RWBY and me and Pyra were heading to the docks in Vale to see the transfer students. I think we were all in agreement that Weiss was spying on the competition for the Vytal festival. "Weiss, I dont think y- Woah, guys what happened there?" I started, cutting myself off when we came across a crime scene. The investigators explained, then a monkey faunas ran by with a banana. "Stop that stoyaway!" Someone yells. At this point I backed up with Pyra. "Let's let this play out and step in when necessary." I say, quietly to Pyra, as she nods. I smiled and continued on until Blake lost it and began running. "Stay with them and calm down Weiss." I tell Pyra, running after Blake. "Blake! Stop!" I yell. Finally I cornered her in an alley. "Blake! Why did you run away like that?" I asked, noticing but ignoring the cat ears on her head. "You... Didnt hear the arguement?" She asks. "Nope. Didnt care. What did Weiss say to make you run like that?" I ask. Blake explained everything to me then we stayed out of beacon for 2 days. Of course I let Mythra know. Now we were heading back.

Timeskip

The next day we were all sitting together at a table when Ruby slammed a binder on the table. "Friends, sister, William, Weiss." "Hey!" Both me and Wiess say in protest. "4 score and 30 minutes ago, I had a dream. A dream we would start this year off with a bang." Ruby says. "I always start my years off with a Yang." Yang says, smiling, causing me to blush a bit and chuckle. "Haha! Someone laughs!" Yang says, cheering and catching a grape in her mouth from Nora. Mythra shares her foresight with me and I get up. "Where are you going?" Ruby asks. "Yang, do me a favor and duck. Now." I say, as she narrowly misses the Pie thrown by Nora. "Alrighty, you guys have fun with the food fight." I say as me and Mythra get up to go. That was, until I was hit by an apple. I turn around and see the scene already in chaos. "How... whatever. Mythra, think Ether works with food weapons?" I ask. "Should? Maybe? I dont know, but if I get anything on me, I will hurt you." Mythra says, menacingly. I nod and snatch a long peice of bread out of the air. "Who threw the apple?!" I yell, holding the bread like a sword. Everyone ignored me so I sword bashed the ground, not breaking the bread and getting their attention. "Now, who threw the apple?" I ask. Ruby points at Nora "Nora..." I say, walking towards her. "Uhoh." She says, turning around.

I was about to do something when Proffesser Goodwitch came in and yelled at us as she fixed the mess. I was more worried about other things to pay attention. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Yang yells, falling into my arms as I held them out to catch her. "My hero!" She says, snuggling into my shoulder. I immediately dropped her with a slight blush on my face. "Owww!" Yang says, annoyed. "You deserved it." Ruby says. "Anyway, Mythra, want to walk around Vale?" I ask, heading over to her. "We'll come with you!" RWBY says. "Eh sure." I say, shrugging. Mythra was going to protest but didnt.

We headed out into Vale but I swear I started seeing things out of the corner of my eye. I also felt like I was being watched, but I ignored it, especially since I had Mythra and team RWBY with me. "We should go shopping." Weiss suggests.

And they went shopping, forcing me to carry the bags. "Such a gentleman." Yang says. "Yeah, we'll go with that. Not that you forced me to do this or anything." I mutter. "Did you guys hear about the dance coming up?" Ruby asks. Everyone agreed. "Who are you going with William?" She asks. "I... Dont know. We'll see I guess." I say, shrugging. Most likely I would go with Mythra or Pyra. "Better be with me..." Yang says quietly. I shrug it off and he ended up heading back to Beacon. When we got there the girls took their stuff and we went to our dorms. "William, I've got something I want to tell you... I think its time we just say it, and I think I speak for Mythra as well when I say we love you." Pyra says with a blush on her face. She had switched with Mythra minutes before. "Huh?" I say, blushing heavily. "We love you, you idiot." Mythra says, switching back we with Pyra. I kinda broke on the spot and fell back onto my bed, blushing heavily. "You better be ready for the dance." Mythra says, laughing a bit. After a few minutes I got up. "I uh... I like you two as well." I say, smiling. I did, to tell the truth, I liked Mythra, Pyra, Ruby, Blake, Yang, and Weiss. Though RWBY probably wouldnt like me as well. "Aww come on!" I hear from the other side of my door. I got up and went to open it and I saw RWBY outside my room. "What are you girls doing here?" I asked. "We uh.... We came to ask you to the dance, all of us." Yang says, blushing. "Oh... Sorry..." I say, not sure how to respond. "Its alright, we dont mind sharing." Pyra says. "Alright then, I'd love to go with all 6 of you." I say, smiling.

Sparrow king out.