Chapter 2

That night, me and Pyra ended up falling asleep together. Unluckily for me, I was woken up to Mythra throwing a book at me and screaming. "P-pervert!" She yelled. I barely dodged the book. "Hey! I didnt do anything! If anything, blame Pyra, she was the one in control. Suddenly they switched and Pyra was out now. "Sorry, she was sleeping already, I should have woken up before this happened..." Pyra says. "Its alright, no harm done. Though we may have woken up our neighbors. I say, hearing shuffling in through the walls. "Banzai!" I hear 4 familier voices scream, then a bunch of loud noises. "Should we check on them?" I ask. "Probably." Mythra says suddenly switching again. She was blushing and pouting slightly. I ignored it and got ready before heading out to see what was happening. Team RWBY was running to class. "Are we late?" I ask Mythra. "I think so." She says, as we both immediately run after them.

We made it to class late but it was fine, as it was the first day. Each class was slightly confusing at first, but was easy to get the hang of. Combat class, on the other hand, was straight forward, and we even got to fight in it.

"Who would like to fight first?" Proffesser Goodwitch asks. I was one of the few who raised my hand. "Team Aegis and team CRDL, you'll be our first fight." She says, as we head down. Well, I did. They had to go get their weapons. "You two may go get your weapons." Proffesser Goodwitch says. "We dont need to." I respond. Mythra nods as CRDL walks in. "This should be easy." I heard their leader say. The fight started and I held out my hand and Mythra's sword appeared in my hand. Mythra gave me foresight and began channeling other to me. I saw their leader charge at me before it happened. When he began to run, I sidestepped and tripped him as the other three ran at me. One nicked me barely with their weapon and I had a small cut. I saw it appear on Mythra where it was on me. As I was looking at her, I saw their leader about to attack her from behind. I rushed and blocked his weapon with Mythra's sword. "Your gonna lose." He said, as I pushed him back flat on his ass. "You sure about that?" I ask, swing the sword and hitting one of the idiots running at me, shattering his aura. "Sky  Lark is out!" Goodwitch says, as I hit the  other one charging at Mythra. "And Russel Thrush!" Goodwitch says. Their leader got up and swung at me and I blocked it and hit him back, knocking him out. "I surrender!" The last one says. "Team CRDL is out, team Aegis is the winner." Goodwitch says.

After that class we had lunch.

Inside the cafeteria was a mess. First day, and everyone was talking loudly. Anyway, we got our lunches and sat next to team RWBY. "Good fight!" Yang says, patting me on the back. "That was nothing." I say, shrugging. "Zeke put up a better fight, and he was thrown off a cliff about 3 times." Mythra says. I shook my head and laughed a bit as I remembered Zeke fall off several things for several reasons. "Who's Zeke?" Blake asks. "An old friend from our other world." I respond. Just then I heard a whimper from across the cafeteria. I looked over and saw the guy who's ass I kicked earlier picking on a bunny fuanas. "Mythra?" I ask, knowing she already knew. "On it." She says, beginning to channel ether to me just in case. I walked over and stopped in front of them. "Hello there, Cardin was it?" I ask. "Yeah, who's askin?" The bully asks. "Me, the guy who kicked your ass earlier. Let her go." I say, as Cardin immediately gets scared when he sees me and let's her go. "Good boy. Now, if I catch you bullying anyone again, you'll go home in peices." I say, threateningly. The girl smiled and ran back to her team as I went back to my seat. "You helped her?" Blake says questioningly. "Of course! Noone deserves that." I say. "Hot..." I swear I heard Yang mutter. "What was that?" I asked, blushing a small bit and looking at her. "Nothing!" She says. I shrugged and went back to eating until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a girl with sunglasses and the girl from before. "My friend would like to say thank you." The sunglasses girl says. "No problem. I'm William. Who are you?" I ask. "I'm Coco and this is Velvet." Coco says. "Nice to meet you two." I say, smiling. Velvet blushed and hid her face. Coco nodded and they went back to their seats as I  finished my food.

After lunch, we had history where Weiss went off on Ruby and I went to go comfort her as Mythra went to calm down Weiss. "Ruby!" I say, finally catching up with her in the halls. "Yeah?" She says, looking at me with tears in her eyes, threatening to fall. "Ozpin didnt make a mistake." I say. "How do you know that?" She asks. "Because I was a leader back home. I didnt think we would stand a chance against the evil we faced, but we stood up strong and fought still. Being a leader is about knowing when to have a little bit of patience. For example, in my team we had a gormotti girl who was a flesh eater..." I went on to explain my story and comfort Ruby for a bit. "Thanks..." She says after a bit more of talking. "No problem. Point is, just work with Weiss. Your stuck together, might as well deal with it." I say. Ruby nods and heads back to her dorm as I do the same.

Sparrow king out.