Chapter 13

We were finally heading to Atlas. We could see it through the window of the airship. A giant kingdom in the sky with a city below it. We make it into the city, ditching the airship before Atlas officials catch us. Maria took us to see an old friend of hers, some Dr. Polendina. He fixed Maria's mechanical eyes as me and Blake were talking outside. "Its been a long way..." I say, smiling a bit. "Yeah..." Blake says. As we talked I heard a siren go off. "Hey guys, what's that mean?" I ask, poking my head inside. "Trouble." Dr. Polendina answers as we all head out and get ready. Then we see Grimm coming at us. "Really? These are just big overgrown dogs." I say, swiping one away with my sword. Ruby shoots another one. "Yep, nothing we cant handle." She says, smiling as she shoots one behind me. We all split off killing them in our own ways. That was until we had killed them all, then Qrow got trapped in some kind of net and one by one we fell, though I manage to dodge several nets, due to foresight. "The hell?! What's your guys problem?!" I yell, seeing a few people appear surrounding me. They didnt look like your usual Atlas soldiers. Another net flies at me. "Look kid, just make our jobs easier and let the net catch you." I assume their leader says. "No thanks, I dont know if you noticed but we just killed those Grimm, so if your Atlas, you've got a pretty backwards way of showing appreciation." I say, quickly dodging 2 more nets. "Just go with them kid." Qrow says. "Fine." I say, having another net try and get me. "Enough with the nets!" I yell, slashing that one in half.

Timeskip because idk where this one is going.

We all ended up in cuffs in the back of an atlas transport. They take us to the academy and we get out. "Such a warm welcome..." I mutter finally managing to slip out of my cuffs and making it look like they were still on. We head inside and meet inside Ironwoods office. "Its so good to see you all here." Ironwood says. "Didnt seem like it..." Yang says. "You have to understand, we saw a stolen airship on our sensors." Ironwood says. "Yeah. We didnt have much of a choice, Cordovin wouldnt let us have it willingly." I say. "You stole an Atlas airship? Do you know how incredibly stupid that is?" Weiss's sister asks Weiss. She goes into a small rant about how stupid it was to Weiss. "Will you calm down?" I say, ending her rant. Weiss looked at me thankfully. "Anyway, we've come to talk about important things." Qrow says. "The relics?" Ironwood questions, taking the relic of knowledge out of his desk. "Well, that among other things." I say. "You told them?" Qrow questions. "After beacon, I needed my own team I could trust, so yes, I told them and the ace ops." Ironwood says. "Oh good, so no more secrets." I say, sending a slight glare at Oscar. "I would hope not." Ironwood says. "Alrigbt then, well, I don't know how or why, but the lamp gave me free information. She told me that I had a chance, as vague as it is." I say.
Sorry for a short chapter, but Ive changed my mind, I'll keep this one book. Sparrow king out.