Virago || Wilbursoot x Reader

vi·ra·go
/vəˈräɡō/

noun
a domineering, violent, or bad-tempered woman.
"the campaigns of these indignant viragoes will come to naught"

She/Her pronouns! (sorry boys, it's for the title)

"You're very quick to anger, but that's what makes you unique!"

I pace around the room, waiting for the router to reboot. The router has been acting up for the past few weeks, which has really been ticking me off. I haven't been able to stream all week because of this, and my fans are getting impatient. Sometimes I just wanna punch someone to let my anger out. Finally, the internet started working. I run to my computer and boot it up as soon as I sit down. Adjusting my face cam and my mic, I hear a knock on the door. Already frustrated enough, I get up, throwing my headset down on the desk, and angrily stomp to the door. As I make my way to the door, I take a second to regain my composure. Slowly opening the door, I'm met with a tall, brown haired man.

    "Hello, (Y/N)!" He shouted, seemingly excited to see me. Before I could ask what he was doing here, he quickly envelops me in a big bear hug.

    "Wilbur? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be streaming with Schlatt?" I asked confusingly. When I DMed him asking if we could stream, I clearly remember him replying with, 'Can't rn, streaming with schlatt'. So, why is he here?

    "Wellllll.. That was sort of a lie. I told you I would be streaming with schlatt so you wouldn't call me while I was on my way to see you." He'd state with a cute grin.. God I love that man. Wait- what am I saying?! He's not cute!.. Well.. he kind of is.. Snap out of it (Y/N)!

"Caaaaan I come in?" Wilbur asks, snapping me out of my train of thought. I quickly realize he's standing outside in the cold, and swiftly move out of the way of the door, gesturing for him to come inside. Watching him walk inside, I studied his features. I looked at his curly short brown hair.. Oh how I want to run my hands through it.. You're acting weird again (Y/N)! He's just your friend, nothing more, nothing less.

"Are you coming (Y/N)?" Wilbur asks, holding his hand out towards me. Hesitantly, I take his hand and he pulls me towards him, leading me to my office where I'm supposed to be streaming. He hops on my computer, turning on the stream.

    "Hey! What are you doing on my computer!?" I shouted angrily, watching him boot up minecraft.

    "I'm taking over your stream! If you're not gonna stream, then I will. Besides, you did promise your fans you'd join the Dream SMP, right?" He said with a smug grin. I hated it when he smiled like that. Now that I remember, I did tell my chat I'd find my way to get into the Dream SMP. Then I look over to my screen, and see that he- er.. My character was in a box in a spruce forest.

"Wait, did you just get me into the Dream SMP?!" I shouted, astonished. He spun around to face me in the chair, and gave me a subtle nod, with the cutest smirk I've ever seen.. YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN (Y/N)! Soon snapped out of my train of thought, I looked away with a pouty face, trying my hardest to hide my blush. Little did I know, he already saw it.

    "Awe, you're blushing!" He pointed at my cheeks, which were dusted in a dark crimson shade of blush.

    "I-It's not my fault! You're the one wh-who smiled cutely, you idiot!" I quickly retorted. Then I realized what I said, and threw my hands over my mouth, letting out a small gasp. Wilbur let out a little giggle and stood up.

   "You're very quick to anger, but that's what makes you unique!" He looked down at me. Trying to hide my blush with my hands, which were already on my mouth. He then grabbed my wrists, causing me to flinch.

    "You're adorable.." He says, as he lays a small kiss on my lips.

    "W-WILBUR, THE STREAM IS STILL RECORDING!"

SDFJDFKLGEDFKVREDFLNBREFDNKMC NO TIMESKIPS?! DAMNNNNNNNN

727 words