But, Wooyoung knows he shouldn't bottle up his emotions so he decides to deal with them in a responsible way... by ranting to his best friend.

"Hey Wooyoung what's up?" San answers the call with a cheerful tone, always happy to talk to his long time friend.

"Hey Sannie..."

"What's wrong? Shouldn't you be at work right now? How come you're calling at this hour?" San must have heard the unusual sad tone in his voice, since he becomes concerned why Wooyoung is calling when he should be at work.

"I'm not at work right now, I'm home" San gets more confused at this, why would he be home?

"Did something happen at work?"

"Yeah... I got fired"

Wooyoung checks his phone to see if San's still on the line, he frowns in confusion when he can't hear anything form the other end of the line, "San? Can you hear m-"

"Hold up, I'm coming over, and you're going to tell me everything, from what you did and why the hell did you get fired for it..." San pauses for a suspicious amount of time. "You didn't sleep with someone at work did you??" San gasps, pretending to be scandalised.

"No! It's nothing like that, just come over, and bring Yunho with you too." And with that, Wooyoung hangs up and sighs heavily, deciding to order pizza while he waits for his two friends.

~

San's loud knocking is heard from Wooyoung's bedroom and he quickly rushes to open it, not wanting any complaints from his neighbours. San enters with a concerned look while Yunho comes in with a confused smile. "San wont tell me what's going on or why we're at your apartment, he just dragged me here" he laughs.

They sit on the couch while Wooyoung offers them pizza, he doesn't know why he feels nervous about telling them why he got fired. To be completely honest, he's embarrassed.

Embarrassed for getting fired at his first ever job, as soon as he started working. He's embarrassed because he made a rookie mistake, he completely understands why they fired him, his friends would too... they'd probably think he's a humiliation to his workplace, that he deserved to be fired.

Wooyoung shakes his head, trying to get rid of his thoughts, there's no need to be hard on himself. You did well, it happens to the best of us, you worked hard for this job and you're not going to let one incident ruin your whole career. He calms himself before looking at his friends, who look up at him expectantly. It's not that big of a deal, stop making this into a huge crisis.

"Okay, so I got fired from my job". Yunho widens his eyes at this, clearly not expecting that confession, San frowns sadly and before any of them can as questions Wooyoung continues. "It's because I wrote an article about Crush"

"Crush? The make up company? What did you say about them that got you fired" Yunho asks.

"I wrote about the CEO who got into a scandal... which turned out to be fake news." San winces as he looks at his friends pout, he just knows Wooyoung is beating himself up about this. "I should have known, the only evidence I had was from a tip that called, I should have investigated more, found actual evidence. I just believed everything that person told me and wrote that damn article." He groans, pinching the bridge of his nose.