Our Differences (PART 2)

Just give him some time...

________________________________________

Minutes pass and so with strain wracking through the little mech, he has no choice but to stop his struggling and calm down. I exvent, relief being a heavy feeling within my spark as of now. Hopefully, I can get him to a point where we can actually speak.

~~~
3rd POV
~~~

"What happened!? - what is- going on? Why the Hell- am I here!?"

A mixture of recorded, human voices flood the room in a slurred mess. Your spark clenches, optics narrowing at the realisation. It seems your scan didn't show ALL the damage he'd sustained.

"My designation is Onslaught. Faction, Decepticon. You are inside our infirmary. You were brought in from the left wing, after you, supposedly, attempted to get through our defences for whatever reason. Failing to do so, you took severe damage. I brought you here so I could make repairs..."

You trailed off, watching as the gears turned in the mech's helm. He had so many questions. Within the confusion tainting his optics, there was curiosity.

"Why did you- help me? We are enemies."

With a frown, you shut your optics. You could not blame him, for questioning your actions as you are indeed 'enemies'. He had a valid reason for believing so as well.

"That... That may be true,"

You began, servos clenching at the disgust throbbing inside your spark. Disgust towards the past and what it brought, tarnishing the peace you'd once known.

"but I am not sparkless. I have the ability to feel emotion- compassion, sympathy, pain. The past might have made us enemies, but that does not mean I have to continue that legacy."

BumbleBee's helm lowered, conflicted by your words. The urge to escape was still prominent, but he just felt so tired... You hated this useless feeling, and it hurt like hell.

You have to make a change, (Y/D)... This conflict has to be resolved in order for us as a species, to move on- I know I know.

Through the silence, the soft sound of radio static fizzled through the air, bringing your attention back to your latest discovery.

"You poor thing... Your voice box, how did you lose it? You do not have to answer, I'm just... curious, sorry."

Relaxing your servos, you extended a digit to point towards BumbleBee's throat area. He recoiled away from your servo, helm darting from your faceplates and then towards your digit once more. You remained still, actions slow and steady.

"Why do you care? That damn war - took - my voice from me."

Swallowing silently, you gave a nod and turned towards the open door. A glint of burnt-orange walking past, caught your optics.

"Ah.. Foxtrot! Perfect timing- I require your assistance for a bit."

The mech stopped walking dead in his track and poked his helm around the door frame. His derma curled into a smile at the sight of you, his favourite femme and beloved superior.

"Yes, m'lady? What can I assist you with?"

The thing about Foxtrot, is that he is one of the most loyal and respectful Cybertronians to ever exist. Proven fact! You ushered him over with your servo, being sure that Bumblebee didn't start freaking out again.

"I need a Vocal Synthesizer, smallest size possible. I'll also need a tuner and an extra set of servos. Are you up to the task?"

Foxtrot gave a chuckle, bowing his helm.