Erased? No, not gone.

Team Prime
x
ExAutobot!SeekerFemmeReader

Includes:
Feelings of Betrayal
Angst
Death Threats
Prank
(Courtesy of BreakDown)
Evil-ness
*Jazz Hands*

Description: (Not a request) After a series of personal events leading to the resignation of Autobot (Y/D), she wiped her processor and joined the opposing side, becoming part of the Decepticons as a Seeker. Team Prime never did fully recover. How will they react when an energon raid goes south and crosses their path with the path of their lost comrad?

Key:
Italics = Past
Bold = Thoughts
Underlined = com link
Normal = Present

And these bcuz, why not?
(Y/D) = Your Designation
(Y/N/N) = Your Nickname
(F/C) = Favourite colour

A/N

Reader is kinda mean and very conflicted... :C

Okai bai-

~~~
You never could have imagined it'd end this way... How could fate be so cruel? Why was it you, who had to endure this torture? Not even Primus knew the answers to the questions floating within your helm.

"Ah- ah- BreakDown, you're a real aft-hole you know that?"

Your digits clenched against the berth, gaze locked on the chuckling frame of the large blue 'con who could only find your expression to be amusing.

"Aw c'mon, liven up a little (Y/N/N)! No harm in a little fun, eh KnockOut~?"

The mech in question rolled his crimson optics before letting out a defeated chuckle as he too, found the current predicament to be rather funny. You shot a sideways glare at the red medic, optic ridges furrowed.

"I swear to Primus, when I'm off this berth Breakdown, I will have your helm as a trophy and warning to anyone who thinks of pulling a stunt like this!"

BreakDown let out a vent, arms crossed over his chassis, optic watching you. The sizzle of a plasma torch occupied the room as conversation died down and subsided into soft chuckles and vents. Your wings attempted to twitch, in desperate need of freedom of movement, unfortunately you did not have that privilege.

"I'll need you to stay still, Doll. Don't want my servo slipping and slicing through that pretty little wing of yours, now do we?"

KnockOut paused his work and gave your shoulder a few taps at the growls sounding from your voice box. Puffing out your cheeks, the medic resumed his task work, making slow progress at freeing you.

"My word, Breakdown. I don't know how you managed this... Her stabilizers too? I'll have to work overtime to get her back in shape considering the amount of welding burns she'll have once down."

The ex-wrecker shrugged with a cheesy grin. The thought of being stuck in the Medbay all day did not appeal to you in the slightest, then again you had no say in the matter. After a while, your left wing was freed from its temporary connection. The surface of your wing was horrid, melted marks lining the edge that was attached to the berth.

"Well, (Y/D)... You can't really blame me. It was a perfect opportunity I just couldn't pass up! You recharge real heavy, not my fault you didn't wake up once I'd done the desk, let alone the entire room!"