Sunshine...?

TFP Ratchet x Femme!Reader x TFP Optimus

This popped into my head as a random thought, so I just adapted it a little.

Warning

Grab your tissues.
We're goin' for one hecc of a ride.

-

Description:Reader is a Femme, btw. (TFP) Ratchet, your bondmate, isn't taking the loss of Optimus(who was also your bondmate..) very well, neither were you. His oldest friend and partner... Gone. And you? You were caught right in the middle of it. With Ratchet spiralling into darkness and you, mourning over the loss of your second lover, can you save what little will Ratchet has to live?

You can. . . But not without a personal sacrifice you were willing to make without a moment of hesitation.

A/N: I haven't seen the TFP series in such a dam long time, so I may or may not have pulled some ideas from- the void and decided to shove it in with the story- so... Bare with me-
~

3rd POV

Ratchet stood idly, staring at an image displayed across a data pad. Even though it has been 3 years since his passing, his spark ached for the familiarity of his others'. The entire base was silent. Its been that way ever since. The once cheery atmosphere had turned heavy, and sadly nostalgic.

He knew it was inevitable. Ratchet knew one day he would do something that would cost his own spark, and all for the sake of his team and humanity. With a heavy vent, the poor old medic sat down on his berth, placing the data pad on the soft sheets.

He then hung his helm in the palms of his servos, as a bright blue liquid began to drop through his digits and onto the floor. The almost inaudible pitter patter of tears hitting the floor, was the only sound accompanying the soft sobs of the mech.

He hadn't left his room in cycles... Not ever wanting to recharge or even refuel. He was just downright... listless. The only thing keeping the medic alive, was the knowledge of his will. He'd want him to keep going.

For the team.

-

Your POV

It was hard on everybody. Especially Ratchet and I. He hasn't left his room for so long, my worry only grows. I can feel it. I can feel the heavy waves of emotion flowing through my spark from the bond Ratchet and I share. He was hurting. Far worse then he let on. Ever since the final battle, life for us was never the same.

Not without our leader. My lover, Optimus. Why did you do this to us? To Ratchet? To me?

I slid off my berth and walked into the vacant hallway of the Autobot base. The other Autobots split up and went their seperate ways, only occasionally returning when necessary. They all said it was too painful to be in the base without their beloved leader. Taking a right, I ended up infront of Ratchet's room. The energon cubes I left him were still outside his door, untouched. With a heavy sigh, I knocked, every inch of my spark begging for Ratchet to answer...

3rd POV

The subtle knocks from the door made the medics helm tilt slightly.

"Ratch...? Sweet spark?"

You called out softly. Ratchet could only clench his servos together tightly. Silence. There was a mechanical click, releasing the door of its manual lock. Slowly, you put in the door code. It slid open, dim light pouring into the room. There, laying on the berth, back to the door, was the last 'bot you cared about more then the world itself. The mech was in a fetal position, and only seemed to tense as you stepped closer towards him. The door slid shut behind you.