What's it to you?

TFP KnockOut
x
"Insane"Autobot!FemmeReader

Warning
Chapter contains:
'abuse'/torture
Bodily harm
Gore
Stereotyped 'insanity'
(Hesitant Jazz-hands)
But also weird fluff ’• w•'

Description:(not a request) The war on Cybertron left many with scars- both physical and emotional. Some unfortunate souls being broken beyond repair, and one of those poor 'Bots, is (Y/D). Lost to what most would label as 'insanity', (Y/D) gets captured by the Decepticons, tied up, and undergoes quite the horror in their attempts at getting information about the Autobots.

This is told in 3rd person only- so- like hang in there- 😂

beauty
/ˈbjuːti/
noun
noun: beauty; plural noun: beauties
1.
a combination of qualities, such as shape, colour, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.

~~~

"-it all went boom.... and then they died..."

Deranged laughing filled the room, bouncing off the walls with a tinge of pain. The one producing such sounds, was a (f/c) femme, who hung from drooping ceiling binds attached at both wrist and ankle joints painfully tight. Chains clattered and buckled beneath her movements, both jerky and uncoordinated in a way one could only describe as faulty- broken per say.

"Look at what you've become... look how far you've fallen. Once a mighty Autobot- and now a pathetic waste of energon. I'd say you know not of such shame and disgrace."

Glints of silver and matt-grey cluttered together within her vision, optics struggling to focus and produce an image for the femme to make sense of- not that much made any sense now days.

"Maybeeee I don't~ But neither do you! After everything you've done... Huah-haha! Am I right- Screamer~!?"

The retort earned her a painful whip across the chest of her bare protoform, fresher energon leaking its way from beneath the flesh to only further build on the remnants of what spilled out from wounds made not too long ago. A forced cackle of anguish came from the femme, a permeant grin labouring itself across her faceplates since it was the only thing she still knew how to do.

"Silence! How dare you assume such lowly behaviour of me! Why- I should just extinguish your spark myself!"

(Y/D) tilted her head to the side, cool, blue blood dripping from the corner of her derma as would liquid from a broken pipe. The mech's brow furrowed in disgust- finding that being in the mere presence of the femme was far past a degrading experience prior to what she said next.

"You could... But then Megsy wouldn't be too happy with'cha! He'd throw you around- like a broken toy... Useless and worthless... So sad- so sad indeed! You know, you're a broken toy Screamy! Just. Like. Me."

StarScream sneered, ego taking quite the beating from the deranged femme. Not being able to stand another second of her constant babbling, the heeled mech turned and left, leaving the poor 'Bot alone once again.

They say that the quietest people have the loudest minds- which is why she chose to ramble on about anything and everything- all in an attempt to silence her own head, bursting at the seams with scrambled words and pictures like a messed up comic book drawn by a young, innocent and naive child- untouched by the cruelty of the real world beyond the walls of their perfect fantasies.