Chapter 7: Department of Mysteries

It had been three weeks since we came back from the Holidays. It was boring and strict, thanks to Umbridge. Everything was like before, or worse. There were more rules everyday. Putting that aside, the tutoring lessons were like always and the practices at the Room of Requirement was the best part of the day.

The twins and I left a box with chocolate for Mr. Filch but with something in it that make you have big pimples. "Yes!" We celebrated when he ate one. I spend a lot time with the twins. They were my guys best friends. After we did that we went to the practice.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up... but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents. Just remember your Partrouns can only protect you from as long as you stay focus. So focus, Katie, you can do it." Said Harry walking in the room checking for everyone.

"Expecto Patronum." I said but nothing happened. "I can't, I think I don't have that strong of a memory."

"What are you thinking of?" He asked.

"The first time I did a spell..." I said. I couldn't think of another thing.

"Dig deeper, you need a happier memory. It's okay, you're going to get there." He said and smiled.

I closed my eyes and dig deeper. "Expecto Patronum!" A beautiful gray horse with wings appeared. "I did it! It's beautiful.'' I celebrated. Everyone was looking at me and my Patronum with wide eyes. "What is it?"

"That's a Granian Winged Horse Granian. They are a very rare Patronum." Said Hermione.

"I just know only one person that have had this Patronum. Alice Gray. She was a very powerful witch." Said Olivia. She did know about Sirius being my father. But non of my friends knew about Alice being my mother. Just the adults knew.

~My mother had the same Patronum as me...~

"What did you thought of this time?" Harry asked.

"Oh um... just about good times I have had with my friends." I lied. I thought of my Holydays, specially that time that I spend with Draco... the kiss.

"Well done then." He said and smiled and I did too but in a shy way.

"Hmm." The twins said from behind.

"What?" I turned around while rolling my eyes playfully.

"I think someone one got a little nervous talking to Harry." Joked Fred and smirked. "Right, George?"

"Yeah Freddie, I think she has a little crush on him." George joked too.

"Oh shut up. I don't like Harry, he-" I was interested by a loud bang. And not just once but sometimes.

''I'll make short work of this." I heard Umbridge annoying voice. "Bombarda Maxima." She said and the wall exploded.

"Of course he's with her. What else can I expect?" I murmured looking at Draco holding Cho by her robe. "Get them." She order with her evil smile and they did as she said so. They took us to the Grate Hall and sat us in desks. She made us write ''I must not brake the rules.'' It was painful. It's cutting your skin. When we got out, Cho was waiting outside. Everyone looked at her with hate in there eyes and pushed her with their shoulders. "Harry..." She said but Harry ignored her and walked away. "Well done, Cho, well done." I said with sarcasm and followed Harry. I went to the common room with Hermione and just hanged out. Our hand still in pain.

                            *  *  *

Some months passed by very fast. I even lost the count.