Chapter 4: The practice begins

I kept going to the tutoring lessons with Malfoy. It had been a week since what had happened with the book and all that. I was in Defence Against the Dark Arts when a paper bird came to my table. I knowest that it was the same paper from my grandfather's book. I looked at Malfoy and he looked at me with a sorrow face. I opened the paper and it had something written in it.

Katie

I'm not used to say ''sorry'' but I really am. It was very disrespectful and childish.
It looks like an intriguing book by the way.

                                                             D.M

I looked at him and did a little nodded. I hide the paper so Umbridge didn't saw it. The only thing that we did in that  class was coping things from the book and it was very boring.

The weekend came and some student and I went to a place that I have never seen before. Hermione met us to talk about something. "We need a teacher... a proper teacher, to teach us how to defend ourselves." Hermione said. One kid said "Why?" And after that they started arguing about if You-know-who was back. No one believed Harry when he said that Voldemort was back. "Enough!" I shoot and they all went silenced. "Arguing is not going to help. Why do none of you believe Harry? Why would he lie about Voldemort being back." I continue saying.

The trio convinced everyone that we needed a new teacher and we signed up a paper. After that we needed to find a place to practice.
"Right. First we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out." Said Harry.

"The Shriking Sacck." Said Ginny.

"It's too small." He said.

"Forbidden Forest?" Asked Hermione.

"Not bloody likely." Said Ron.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Asked Ginny.

"Who cared?" Said Hermione and paused. "I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?"

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Ron joked.

"I know. What happened with 'Miss. Perfection'? I joked too.

"Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today." She said.

"What's that?" Asked Harry.

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off of you, could she?" Hermione joked and Ginny turned serious. I put my hand around he shoulders and smiled.

"Hermione..." I said and she turned around. "Ginny's still here!" I whispered. "Rigth I'm sorry. I forgot you like him" She whispered back. It had been like 5 days already and we didn't find a good place to practice. Until one day Neville found the Room of Requirement. "Neville you found the perfect place." Said Harry. The next day we started practicing.

                          *   *   *

"Expelliarmus." Said Neville but failed "I'm hopeless."

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus!" Said Harry and demonstrated.For days we practiced and practiced. I did kept going to the tutoring lessons though.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really." He said and paused. "So come on, Nigel. Give it your best shot."

"Stupefy!" Said Nigel and made Harry fall back. Even he fall back as well.

"Okay umm, Ron, Hermione you're next." Said Harry.

Can hate turn into love? (Draco Malfoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें